Essentials Sign Shops not working 1.15

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Jflash12, Feb 20, 2020.

1. I have a 1.15.2 server set up for myself and a couple of friends. I decided to set up some item shops for them to use. I have given their pex group the permission node essentials.signs.use.* so they can use all of the sign shops. For the most part, they can indeed use the shops, but in a certain area, none of the sign shops work for them. They work for me, and when I recreate the sign shops in a different area like 20 blocks away, they can use them. I don't know what's going on. Anyone have any idea what is happening?

2. are the signs in the spawn ? if yes, then it's probably because of the spawn-protection. You can reduce it's range in you server.properties

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes, they were in the spawn. I disabled spawn protection in the server.properties, but people still cannot use them. I am not sure if any plugin is barring the use of sign shops.

4. Could it be a region issue? check what flags you have in that area. Without knowing what plugins you're using, people can only assume.

5. Is it in different World guard regions where those signs work and do not work?

6. No, they are all in one worldguard region

7. I have checked my region flags, and everything that will allow a user to interact with a sign or other item that is intractable is enabled. I have essentialsx, areashop, pex, vault, worldedit, worldborder, and worldguard installed. Does anyone know if any of those plugins would bar the use of sign shops?

8. Might be areashop causing the problem? Have you tried removing it?