Essentials /tp not working for non OPs

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by LordSherman, Jun 21, 2018.

1. When trying to use the/tp command it states my users do not have permission yet I have tried many different permissions nodes. essentials.tp, essentials.teleport, minecraft.command.tp, I am using EssentialsX so I was assuming one of the first two would be correct. My plugin list is as follows:
    Essentials, EssentialsGeoIP, LuckPerms, ChatMessenger(because I also couldn't get /msg to work.), FAWE, FAVS, ServerSelectorX, AACBungeeConnect, AdvancedBan, WorldBorder, Vault, EasyBackup, ProtocolLib, AAC, WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, EssentialsSpawn, WorldGuard.

I am so confused as to why this is not working when trying all those different nodes, also confused about my /msg problem but I am content with the work around I used.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated!
    Please let me know if you need any more information.

2. Here are the permissions I've given my admins for /tp with EssentialsX. You need at least the first two or three for the command to actually work.

Essentials.tp
    essentials.tp.others
    essentials.tp.position
    essentials.tpall
    essentials.tphere

I hope this helps. :)
    Sorry about your /msg problem, not sure there. Glad you found a workaround, though. If you'd like me to see if I can find anything, feel free to tell me what permissions you've given for /msg, and I'll see what I can do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks I will try this tomorrow, as for the msg issue I just gave essentials.msg I believe that is it. Whatever is on the wiki.

4. Yeah, I'm not sure about that, sorry. :/
    That's the permission I use. I tested by giving myself a rank that has only essentials.msg, and I can do /msg fine, so I know I'm not using anything else.
    I wasn't able to find anything in the Essentials config that would be related.

5. https://essinfo.xeya.me/permissions.php
    This has commands and permissions, and for normal players, I wouldn't give them /tp, /tpo etc. If the players want to confirm a teleport request give them the /tpa commands, not the tp which will instantly let them tp. So instead of essentials.tp, do essentials.tpa

From the website I linked, searching the tp commands, these are what normal players could or should normally have on servers:
    /tpdeny - essentials.tpdeny
    /tpaccept - essentials.tpa
    /tpacancel - essentials.tpacancel
    /tpa - essentials.worlds.<worldname>
    /tpahere - essentials.worlds.<worldname>
    /tptoggle - essentials.tptoggle

EDIT:
    Just adding a bit more info so I don't spam this thread. There are other commands with their permissions on the site if you need them too, but this is the information I gathered for teleporting.