Solved Essentials Unbreakable Items in kits

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by VvIcePhoenixvV, Jan 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the title says, is there a way to get an unbreakable item in essentials kits. Obviously you can set unbreaking to a super high number but I would rather just have it be unbreakable. I saw something saying essentials made it possible but nothing on how?

2. I don't believe this is possible within Essentials currently. Your best bet would be to set a high unbreaking enchantment rendering the item virtually unbreakable.

I've tested /createkit with an unbreakable diamond sword (spawned in through the vanilla /give command) and once it was added to the Essentials kits it lost it's unbreakable tag.

I also played around with the Essentials durability tag:
    via https://wiki.mc-ess.net/wiki/Item_Meta

(ex - diamond_sword:100 1) but it doesn't seem like that works with setting the durability to unbreakable. I tried 0 and -1 along with some higher numbers but didn't seem to have any luck.

3. Alright thanks, might look into how I believe its the AutoSell plugin that allows pickaxes to just never break. If I can figure out how they did it I can just do it for all of the same type of item. Only problem is then obviously it applies to all of that item rather than the kit. Thanks for your help!

• Like Like x 1
  4. This is possible in both vanilla and in Essentials:
    /give <player> <item> {Unbreakable:1}

5. - diamond_sword 1 unbreakable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.