EssentialsX and ChatManager

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Teleriann, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Hello guys,

So, i have just some simple questions, if there is someone experienced with essentialsx and chatmanager.

EssentialsX: I was looking everywhere, but i cant find permission for staffchat, anyone who knows it?
    ChatManager: If possible i want to disable private messages there, but i think thats not possible. I have problems with that private massages, when i set private message color to &6, first line is golden but they other lines are just white (&f) i do not know why. And second thing, players can type with colors in private messages, is there way to disable that?

Thank you guys!

2. EssentialsX does not support a staff chat https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/staff-chat.17706/ works if youre below 1.12, might work above just hasnt been verified. As for your chat manager issue, can you reply with a pastebin link of your formatting so I can see what you're trying to put in?

3. Hello,

I texted to developer of chatmanager, it works fine now, essentials staffchat is working i just need that permission, when i put essentials* then it is working.

4. Sounds good, keep in mind though that if you do Essentials* that means that everyone with that permission gets ALL essentials permissions!

If the issue is solved please change the title prefix to solved and close this ticket :)

5. No, it is not solved, i gave that permissions just for my admins but i want mods and helpers to have permission for staff chat too, but i cant find it, and this is what im asking for (sorry for my english)