EssentialsX Warp GUI + Search function

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Alpal_32, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am looking for a plugin that will hook into EssentialsX and will display a gui of warps when a command is executed. Each warp is customisable and can be assigned an item. Must be 1.11 compatible.
    *IMPORTANT FEATURE*
    I need a plugin that can do this because it is for an in-game help area where each room has something about the server and is assigned a warp. The feature I need most is that players are able to search for a specific warp from the menu so they don't have to ask to find it or search through manually.

If anyone can link me to a plugin that would be much appreciated.

#1 Alpal_32, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  2. This plugin doesn't have search functionality. It is only compatible with 1.12. It must be compatible with 1.11, sorry (edited my post)

3. Please don't bump in the same day;

but you can get a plugin called ChestCommands: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/chest-commands
    And then configure the gui to put the command of 'warp: <warpname>' in the placeholders section (wide-variety of them).

4. Yes but please don't reply if you haven't read my entire post. I clearly say it needs a search function. I already have DeluxeMenus as well.

5. You won't find that - you will have to get a developer to create a plugin like that for you; no need to be rude. It will cost around 15-20 or most developers call it a 'medium plugin'.

6. Thanks for the reply... i don't see how i was being rude but anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.