Spigot EssentialsX 2.19.0

An updated fork of Essentials with spawner support, performance enhancements, and more

1. ok but i have a menu to tp to the lobby and the command is /mvtp lobby but whatever i try to do it says for the person
    Sorry you don't have permission to go to the world spawn!
    the command i did is /lp group owner permission set multiverse.teleport.self.* true

#2861 julien_gaming, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  2. Ask for help in Spigot Plugin Help. Create a thread there and include what GUI plugin you’re using, what version of Minecraft you’re running, and what version of Paper, Spigot, or CraftBukkit you’re using.

3. Hi,

I have a lot of problems like this :
    Futhermore, Is it possible to update this plugin for 1.15 version 'cause I was using it but I had a recurring error.
    I should point out that I am using Paper 1.15.

4. 1.15.2 lagging put command: /top
    upload_2020-2-9_10-50-58.png

5. i would like to add a online players in my commandpanels menu so that before i click to join my minigame i can see how many players are connected

6. The version 1.15 is coming soon ?

7. It's literally in the post before yours. :rolleyes:

8. I'm trying to set cool downs through EssentialsX for repair hand and for fix all. It doesn't work for me. Here is my config:

# Specify cooldown for both Essentials commands and external commands as well.
    # All commands do not start with a Forward Slash (/). Instead of /msg, write msg
    #
    # Wildcards are supported. E.g.
    # - '*i*': 50
    # adds a 50 second cooldown to all commands that include the letter i
    #
    # EssentialsX supports regex by starting the command with a caret ^
    # For example, to target commands starting with ban and not banip the following would be used:
    # '^ban([^ip])( .*)?': 60 # 60 seconds /ban cooldown.
    # Note: If you have a command that starts with ^, then you can escape it using backslash (\). e.g. \^command: 123
    command-cooldowns:
    fix hand: 600
    fix: 600
    fix all: 3600
    # '*': 5 # 5 Second cooldown on all commands

9. Make sure you don't have essentials.heal.cooldown.bypass
    May also have to negate essentials.commandcooldowns.bypass

10. That wasn't the problem. I put repair instead of fix and it worked, but now /repair all and /repair have the same cool down. It's very weird but I just made it work.

11. I'm having an issue that when people do /back on my server after they die, it just teleports them to where they last teleported from and not where they died. Is there a way I can fix this, or something you can do to fix this?

12. Make sure they have the permission essentials.back.ondeath

13. i keep my gamemode when i am changing worlds

14. Do you use Multiverse?
    Do you give yourself the '*' permission?
    Negate the permission mv.bypass.gamemode.*

15. Looks like the Jenkins server is working.

16. Yea it works again now, sorry :p

17. 2.17.2 is now available on the build server and GitHub - it'll be released on SpigotMC and BukkitDev in the next few days.