Eula Campatibility

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by _PathFinder_, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Desteria got a warning and they complied with EULA, but they went back to not being an EULA friendly...

2. There's a method but people shouldn't say it. Or else it'll be easily found out my Mojang.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Relinquished

Benefactor

Yes, because they figured out you can buypass the blacklist. That's why they are no longer compliant

4. Using a randomly generated NS ports through the proxy pipe? Wasn't that hard to figure out ._.

5. Relinquished

Benefactor

The first few months, no one even knew how Mojang would enforce it.

It took servers such as Desteria, Arkham, etc a few weeks/months to figure it out. Hindsight is 20/20

6. lol, I figured it completely on accident a few weeks ago...

7. What if I sell /fly but also a chance for everyone to buy /fly in game?

8. Still an advantage if it's not in the lobby/etc. Anything that is giving an advantage (even time advantage) is prohibited if it's only tailored to one/few people but not the whole server.

9. You've still given an advantage to a player. You've removed some effort away from getting the /fly

edit: It was already explained

10. Strahan

Benefactor

Yea, that comment was totally worth bumping nearly two year old thread.

11. If there is a option to get the kit without paying money, yes!

12. Strahan

Benefactor

Incorrect. It's still a violation, unless you can get the kit without any strings attached. I.E. just type /kit (whatever) and you have it. If you require any sort of criteria to obtain it, then by selling access to it for hard currency you are violating the license.

• Agree Agree x 1