Eula Compliant?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Malxaniza, Jun 22, 2016.

1. So I understand the basics of the EULA but I am making a creative server for a friend, and am I allowed to let people Buy pets, Buckets, worldedit, sethome type stuff or is it all non EULA compliant

2. Your allowing people to buy buckets in a creative server? cant they spawn dat in wot... Also everything you listen is non-eula compliant except for the pets part, even though its a creative server...

I think xD

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. I'm not sure about WE but ik /sethome isn't allowed. If it is in an ingame shop I am pretty sure it is all EULA compliant.

4. MiniDigger

Supporter

you are not allowed to sell gameplay features, buckets, worldedit and homes are gameplay features.

5. What about with ingame money isn't that allowed.

6. MiniDigger

Supporter

as long as you don't sell ingame money for real money it should be ok.

7. Okay, what If u made a ranking system and players earn those items through that ranking system?

8. You Can Sell all of that stuff if... you make it a chance to be free for example Mineplexs chest.... You have a chance to get a rank for free but they arnt Required to buy it.... i think that would work and thats how mineplex keep mostly EULA compliant and a Runnable/Profitable server

9. WorldEdit gives users an advantage by being able to construct things in a faster and easier way. It also gives users access to blocks that players using Creative Mode can't access. I believe that's against EULA, but I'm not too sure.