Eula info nugget (Allowed/Disallowed perks/Blacklist Bypass)

Discussion in 'Drama' started by MineCove, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The account also states that Mojang endorses http://squidhq.com. Which is a lie, it goes against the blacklist and makes it 100% useless.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐

My god! Thank you so much for alerting us of this. How would we ever know that the statement is a lie thus making it a parody account. You are the hero the internet needs!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Any time bro. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Theepwner

Supporter

Have any big youtubers promoted squidhq?

5. Badboyhalo did :v

EDIT:
    Link
    or if you dont trust me

6. I think I might have found a loophole in the eula. but I don't guarantee anything.

My idea is to have a free market system where prices are based off supply and demand and where people would set their bids and asking pricings for items. Anything in theory could affect the market. Let's say you sold a package that doubled drops from mobs or something. Prices for bones, gunpowder, rotting flesh or anything else, would temporary fall (in theory). It would help everyone. You could also really help the player who bought the package by having a system where people can short sell items(Google that, if you don't know what that is). Advertising can also effect the market. Giving people a reason to want a item would increase the price of that item.

I dunno maybe I'm just another idiot.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mojang will just say "not allowed" because it affects gameplay.

8. I'm pretty sure It would be allowed because it helps everybody.

#648 googolplexking, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  9. Because of the Eula I said screw it and made a 1.2.3 server just for the heck of it.

10. PhanaticD

Patron

ok

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. It wouldn't help everybody. When prices drop the people who sell the items are the ones negatively affected. Especially if they aren't actively gathering. The market has no absolute. Every change is both good and bad. Good for some, bad for some. It can't be good for everyone.

And the reality is, mojang can say whatever the fuck they want, and you either listen or get blacklisted.

12. heck, the donor might lose in-game money betting on the market, due to the unpredictable nature of markets.

My idea was to have a free market and have a bunch of packages that would help everybody. People might then make a bet on the market before buying a package. They might be right or they might be wrong, nobody knows. People might start to buy packages they think can beat the market.

Like an xp boost would probably help most people and that might effect prices somehow. I didn't mean the price change was good or bad, I meant the packages would help most people.

13. I'm pretty sure if it's effects the game equally to everybody it's allow, and doesn't it matter whether or not it helps everybody. I dunno

#655 googolplexking, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  14. Either way, its pretty hard to get donations now.

15. i was joking. if you read the thread you will get the joke!

16. Probably should have read all of it XD

17. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐

18. WFloydBoy

Supporter

Just to note, Arkham was at about 1,000 concurrent players at the time they were officially blacklisted. The current output of "/sqstats" display on Arkham says that 503/1110 players are using the SquidHQ client. Keep in mind this is only after 40 minutes of being blacklisted, so it's interesting to see based on these numbers how many players convert post server being blacklisted. Regardless, @Serayne92's wish to have a 500 player network looks more than likely at this point.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.