Spigot EvenMoreFish ▪ Extensive fishing plugin. ▪ 1.5.0.29

A fishing extension bringing an exciting new experience to fishing.

1. Oheers submitted a new resource:

EvenMoreFish - A fishing extension bringing an exciting new experience to fishing.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. [15:52:23 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\even-more-fish-1.0.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/oheers/fish/EvenMoreFish has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:141) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:397) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:305) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:389) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:251) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1055) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:289) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_281]
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/oheers/fish/EvenMoreFish has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:178) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getClassByName(JavaPluginLoader.java:216) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:122) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:111) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:79) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:137) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-586]
    ... 7 more

3. I'm very sorry about this, I did say it supported Java 8+ yet as somebody pointed out, I only compiled it in Java 11, there's going to be an update later today that includes this fix :)

4. Oheers updated EvenMoreFish with a new update entry:

Java 8, Update checker

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Hello,

This is a neat plugin! Will the [EvenMoreFish] prefix be configurable in future updates?

6. Glad to hear you're enjoying it, and if all goes to plan, the prefix should be configurable within the next update.
    - Oheers

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Will there be a settings for the automode that it just starts when x amount of players are online?
    We used this Option in MoreFish to avoid a single player wins with one Fish each time.

8. This will be within the next update too, for now it's been pushed to the github repository, if you're able to compile it that's great but if not it should be released soon.
    - Oheers :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I love the concept of this plugin, and I want to use it badly, but I was wondering if you could add a couple of features so I have it working the way I want on my custom survival server?

Add an option to disable competitions: My custom survival server is a private server with friends, which means that I won't need a fishing competition.

If not added yet, add the option to cook and eat custom fish: Even though the plugin is mainly for fun, I would love to see how eating certain-sized fish reduce hunger.

I'd love to see your response. Please let me know what you can do.

10. Oheers updated EvenMoreFish with a new update entry:

New config additions + some other stuff

11. I've just tested it on my server, it appears that removing all entries in the competitions: times: section will remove the scheduled competition starts, though admins could still start the competition with commands. I might add in an actual option to disable it fully in the config when I next update that, but for now what I mentioned earlier seems like your best bet.

It is indeed already planned to have a custom configurable event triggered when a fish is eaten, so that'll come soon. Thanks for your interest :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you very much for this, I've been struggling to run it on my CMI vault version too but assumed I'd just done something wrong in setting CMI up. I'll release a patch as soon as possible that fixes this.
    - Oheers

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. After a bit of diagnosing, it turns out the problem came from CMI, in the config.yml in the first section, you need to change "Enabled: false" to "Enabled: true". After this, EvenMoreFish should be able to link in with the custom Vault plugin.
    - Oheers

14. We also have so many great options when a fish is caught.
    May some servers want to use their own measage plugins integrate the meassages or other stuff if a fish is caught.
    The best way to do this in most cases is by console commands.
    So it might be a good idea to integrate the option to use a console command too in fish.yml when a fish is caught during the competition :)

15. We are also using cmi + just with the default vault and the cmi injector. For us this was the better solution then asking each plugin dev to make a hook to a modified vault version. (There are a few plugins allready that have problems with this modified Version).also this way all plugins that hook to vault can do this the normal way :)

16. Could not load 'plugins\even-more-fish-1.0.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/oheers/fish/EvenMoreFish has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:139) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:394) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:301) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:383) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:185) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:808) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$0(MinecraftServer.java:164) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_261]
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/oheers/fish/EvenMoreFish has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_261]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_261]
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_261]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:163) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:96) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_261]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_261]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_261]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_261]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:64) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:135) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-37d799b-3eb7236]
    ... 7 more

17. This was a bug in the 1.0 release, download the latest 1.0.2 release and it'll be fixed :)
    - Oheers

[edit @27th April 2021] 1.0.2 is no longer the latest release.

#18 Oheers, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Oheers updated EvenMoreFish with a new update entry:

Configurable eat-fish event, and GUI worth check.

19. where is that? i took a look inside the new fish.yml. Am i blind or you may forgot to replace the fish file? ;)

Code (Text):
    fish:
      Common:
        # Using "" after the fish name will create you a default cod fish.
        Herring: ""
        Cod: ""
        Sea Bass: ""
        Shrimp: ""
        Anchovies: ""
        Tuna: ""
        Carp: ""
        Sardine: ""
        Sea Snail: ""
        Salmon:
          item:
            # Items must be spelt the same as found in game by using advanced tooltips (f3 + h)
            material: SALMON
        Stick:
          item:
            material: STICK
        Fishing Rod:
          item:
            material: FISHING_ROD
        Coalfish:
          item:
            material: COAL
        Sandfish:
          # define the biome(s) the fish can only be found in, without this marker the fish will be found anywhere
          biomes:
            - DESERT
            - DESERT_HILLS
            - DESERT_LAKES

#  Oheers:
      #    item:
      #      head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMjczZjU2OTk5YWJjNmMzMjVhYzlmMWNjMThkZTgyMDNiMmYxZjY4NDQ5ZTAwOTQ1ZGQ1YzhjYmM3NDQ2MTRiIn19fQ=="

Uncommon:
        Silver Carp: ""
        Stonefish: ""
        Starfish: ""
        Eel: ""
        Swordfish: ""
        Electric Eel:
         #effect: "HARM:1:1"             - disabled since it's straight up killing the player right now. Not a good idea.
        Squid:
          item:
            material: INK_SAC
          # Sends a message to the player when they catch a fish
          # Gives an effect to the player, EFFECT_NAME:AMPLIFIER:DURATION(seconds)
          # this shows you all the effect names, https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/potion/PotionEffectType.html
          effect: "BLINDNESS:1:5"
        Pufferfish:
          item:
            material: PUFFERFISH
          effect: "POISON:1:7"
        Dory:
          item:
        Nemo:
          item:
            material: TROPICAL_FISH
        Coral:
          item:
            material: FIRE_CORAL
        Jellyfish:
          item:
            # You can get base-64 heads from https://minecraft-heads.com/custom-heads, copy and paste all of the base-64 value for the head you want.
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMjNkZTQ4YTg0NjY4YTM2MTkxODdkYTE5NmU3NzdmOTMxZjc1NTQ4NDllOGYyNDM4OTdhYzgzYzhhZDYxIn19fQ=="
      Epic:
        Parrotfish:
          item:
        Frog:
          item:
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvYzE3ODE4OWVmOGZhN2E1YjcyNGZiOTFkZjlhNDQ3ODRmZDg1NjQ4ZWQzZTNhY2Y2ZDBkZWQ3YjhjYWEzMGYwNyJ9fX0="
        Clownfish:
          item:
          # Add a lore of (pretty much) infinite length. No colour code values will default to the vanilla purple italic.
          lore:
            - "&7&oWhat's the difference between pork and"
            - "&7&oa meteorite? One's meaty the other"
            - "&7&oone's a little meteor."
        Shark Fin:
          item:
            material: PRISMARINE_SHARD
        Dolphin:
          item:
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvOGU5Njg4Yjk1MGQ4ODBiNTViN2FhMmNmY2Q3NmU1YTBmYTk0YWFjNmQxNmY3OGU4MzNmNzQ0M2VhMjlmZWQzIn19fQ=="
        Elephant Fish:
          item:
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvNGI2Mjk2OWMwMDU4MTVkMDQwOTEzNjM4MGZlYmM1YWM0NjhhYWJhOWJkYTRkYjgwOTU0ZmE1NDI2ZWUwYTMyMyJ9fX0="
        Hermit Crab:
          item:
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMTg1ZTY4MzRhNGJmMjZhNjUyNmY3Y2FjNGY2ZWFhOWY3ZmE3N2RiOGMxNDM1M2E4MTU4MmI1ZjY5OSJ9fX0="
          size:
          # Fish can have unique sizes that will override the size set by their rarity
            minSize: 5
            maxSize: 10
        Glowsquid:
          item:
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMmVjZDBiNWViNmIzODRkYjA3NmQ4NDQ2MDY1MjAyOTU5ZGRkZmYwMTYxZTBkNzIzYjNkZjBjYzU4NmQxNmJiZCJ9fX0="
        Turtle:
          item:
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMGE0MDUwZTdhYWNjNDUzOTIwMjY1OGZkYzMzOWRkMTgyZDdlMzIyZjlmYmNjNGQ1Zjk5YjU3MThhIn19fQ=="
      Legendary:
        Breaded Fish:
          item:
            material: BREAD
        Goldfish:
          item:
            material: GOLD_NUGGET
        Massive Goldfish:
          item:
            # The results from the custom event follow the same format as the rewards given in config.yml's competition reward section.
          eat-event:
            - "ITEM:GOLD_INGOT,1"
            - "MESSAGE:&eYou've received a gold ingot!"
          lore:
            - "&eEat me for a surprise gift."
        Moustache Pufferfish:
          item:
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvNDI5MTA1ZTU2YTM2ZDM1NDA4ZjI5MzIxOTI4NzRlMGJiNTMyZTEyY2U2MTA4MDM1ODhjMzdlZDI4N2UwZGE4YyJ9fX0="
        MrCrayfish:
          item:
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMzdjM2QxNTg5Y2U2NzMzMzFmNjkwYjY5MmRiMmEzNTVjMzNmYjYzZTc1NGIxNzY3YmVkZWU2NmI4ZjM3In19fQ=="
        Blue Whale:
          item:
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvM2FmNzIyMTc5ODU0NmY4ZjllNzZhNmEzZWUzYjE3NjczNGU5ZDVmMTdkYmNiMDg1OTgxOTQxNzU4Njk4NjQzNiJ9fX0="
          size:
            minSize: 2900
            maxSize: 3800
        Golden Axolotl:
          item:
            head-64: "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvN2Y4MGNjMTQ5MmU0NDY2OGNjY2RiNDAxNzhjM2E2Njg5ZThkZmMwZDIzNGU5ODU1M2ZiN2RlYmMyNmZjYWVhYyJ9fX0="
        Flower Fish:
          biomes:
            - FLOWER_FOREST
          lore:
            - "&e&oCovered in pollen"