Everyone loose connection on only one server

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by mussonking, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Maybe the solution is simple. I setted up 3 more servers on the bungee cord, they are all on the same dedicated box.
    Only one of the newest server every 10-20 minutes, 80-90% get disconnected. no reason, i have no error in my logs.

only a bunch of 127.0.0.1 lost connection.

PLease help!!! :)

2. Go into bukkit.yml and make: connection-throttle: -1
    if you don't have a connection-throttle line, add it and make it -1.
    Obviously should be there though :p

3. Not working. It still do the same thing.
    The server spike at 100% cpu usage for like 10 seconds. People can talk but cant move or what ever else,
    After a 8-12 seconds, alot of them disconnect and i have alot of
    11:04:33 AM
    CONSOLE:
    [INFO] /127.0.0.1:46359 lost connection
    I have the almost exact same setup for another server i setted up the same day. same plugins same almost evrything.
    And this one is working perfectly. I only get problem on 1 of the servers. :(

4. I just updated to the latest spigot/bungeecord version. I copied the server that is working to a brand new folder that changed some config to fit it, and IT STILL disconnect after some time. end of stream

5. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

Have any backups or cronjobs running?

6. no, i have no cronjob at all on my dedicated. and it been doing this for 3 days, since i setted it up

7. #8 mussonking, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  8. no one got that problem before me.... :S

9. Hmm seems like CommandHelper is the problem. :/ I'm not sure.

10. no, Like I said command helper run the minigame on the server, It's all scripted with command helper, thats why you see it using that much raw. I have the exact same commandhelper setup on 2 other servers and it works number one. :S