Spigot ExcellentCrates - Advanced custom crates! [1.16 - 1.18] 4.0.3.4

Advanced crates with custom GUIs, animations and effects!

1. I updated today too and the plugin finds my crate although the crate doesn't work (there's no hologram anymore and the chest just opens when I click on it). No crates also come up when I do /crate editor.

https://pastebin.com/PE1u21ah

2. Delete /editor/ folder

3. https://pastebin.com/1qXHgHAp
    Having an issue with GoldenCrates not loading. Spigot 1.15.2
    [EDIT] I thought I updated to latest version, but was wrong. This has been fixed.

#943 DragonTek, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  4. How do i turn a chest into a physical crate

5. Can you add a feature so you can give people keys when they are offline. With a /crate claim command or something?

There is also a bug with duplicated enchant lore.
    I really like te plugin, it’s great :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Do you think you could make it possible to give crate keys to users even when they're offline?

7. No

Details?

No

8. Do you mind if I ask why? I feel like being able to give users keys even when they're offline is a fairly important and commonly required feature. All other crate plugins, including SpecializedCrates (another bungee-compatible crates plugin) have this feature.

It doesn't need to be overcomplicated with a /crates claim command, and it doesn't need to restructure the way it recalls data from the database; the plugin just needs to add something to a sort of cache that says "give this user x keys after he joins." It'd still be technically giving the user keys while the user is online, but it would let server admins give keys to players without constantly checking chat in hopes that the player joined and is online.

For me, I need to give the month's top voters 80 keys. However, I'm unable to give them keys. I tried editing the MySQL database through SQL commands but unfortunately the edits were re-formatted in an incorrect way after the player joined. The end result was that I was unable to directly edit the database to give users keys. I had to stalk chat until the user logged on and then run the command instead of simply running the command and having the user receive the keys automatically upon logging onto the server.

#948 AcornMC, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  9. Okay, I'll see what I can do.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Thank you so much, you're the best! :)

11. Just updated to 1.16 with your plugin and updated the plugin. Now my crates aren't working, they are normal chests. I can't even make new crates. I try to do /crates editor and it brings the GUI but its empty. Any ideas?

EDIT: Deleted the Editor folder, and seemed to work.. making progress. Now when I set my crate up and open it ( to claim my reward ) its just a blank GUI.

EDIT : Did you make getting a key for a certain crate a lot harder? How do I enable keys for custom chests?

EDIT : Had to delete the animation FOLDER. Still having issues with key

#951 MikeyTlive, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  12. Same here.
    I have deleted the editor folder as suggested above, it created a new one on restart.
    Although I now have the crates in the editor, and I can give keys again, the crates themselves are not working?
    Please help.

Edit:
    I think I have this sussed, I need to rechoose the crates.
    I temporarily created a new crate, how do I now delete it? I cannot see a delete crate option anywhere?

#952 xSepticSidx, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  13. Is your crates working? Like when you open them up, you see the animation and all? Thats my main issue right now

14. I am having is that the rewards are doubling. So if I have a reward for 2 diamonds, every time I use a crate key it doubles the reward to 4. Is there a fix for this, and if so, what would that be?

(Reposting this from about a month ago, as it was not answered. I am using the current version of the plugin. The screenshot below shows both the min and max rewards set to 1)

Attached Files:

15. Hello, my name is Hub. One of the owners on Noble Survival. The GoldenCrates plugin is not working.

Description:
    We recently updated to 1.16 and the entire plugin (even though it is on it's latest version) is broken. We cannot reload the plugin using /goldencrates reload and we and our players cannot open any crates on any of our bungeecord servers. To try and remedy this problem I tried running goldencrates on an empty server with no plugins, did not work (yes I installed foguscore), I tried reinstalling GC on my Survival server, did not work, I also tried reinstalling all the foguscore files and goldencrates files (by deleting the folders and restarting) still did not work. Below are a list of errors in console.

This happened every time a player tried to open a crate:
    Code (Text):
    21.07 00:12:46 [Server] ERROR Could not pass event PlayerJoinEvent to GoldenCrates v3.9.4
    This happened every time a restart occurred:
    Code (Text):
    21.07 00:39:15 [Server] INFO Disabling GoldenCrates v3.9.4
    21.07 00:39:15 [Server] ERROR Error occurred while disabling GoldenCrates v3.9.4 (Is it up to date?)
    This happened every time I ran /goldencrates reload:
    Code (Text):
    21.07 00:25:07 [Server] INFO HubHacker issued server command: /goldencrates reload
    21.07 00:25:07 [Server] ERROR null
    Please message me NightExpress on Discord, my Discord is Hub#8013

16. To update my post, GC is now working OK.
    I simply had to choose the block location (the chest in the crate editor) again.
    I also had to redo selecting the keys, just choose to select the key and choose the same name as it had before (as the files are still there).

To delete a crate, in the editor - in the list of crates - shift + right click on the crate.
    Seems to be working fine on paper 1.16 now.

17. Hey anyone know how to hide percentages when viewing the prizes?

18. Go in your config file and remove the information written in 'lore' from the preview section (remember to keep spacing correct, this forum removes spacing when I put things):

crates:
    block:
    disable-visual-drop: false
    preview:
    enabled: true
    gui:
    title: '&8%crate% Preview'
    size: 36
    reward-slots: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26
    content:
    next:
    material: ARROW
    name: '&aNext »'
    lore: []

#958 Maverick2020, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  19. Why is this considered "not planned?" This is an easy addition.
    Code (Text):
    if(getConfig().getBoolean("notifyOnSave") {
    getLogger().info("Saved - online players & - offline players");
    }

20. Updated to 1.16 and players can open crates without having the required key even after i set them to require a certain key in the files and editor.
    Any fix/help?