Spigot ExcellentEnchants - Vanilla-like enchantments! [1.15 - 1.17] 3.0.7.3

Adds 50+ vanilla-like enchantments for your server!

1. Hey so I have a question. Are you able to attain these enchantments via villager trades? And if not would it be possible to enable this in a future update?

2. can you add a gui that makes it easier to get?

3. Hi! Love this plugin so much, and my players love it too!

Just updated to 1.16.4 (Spigot) and the plugin is currently not working. Just thought I would let you know in case you didn't yet

4. More details?

You can decrease the enchant trigger chance in enchantment config.

Flame walker already respects level for radius. Block list will be added. For some reason block timer not working.

In next updates

Very informative, check your plugins

plsplsplspls

5. The protection block is turned into an ingot by the Smelter enchantment. ProtectionStones normally causes the block to go directly into inventory when minced, but GoldenEnchants converts it to ingot before ProtectionStones sends it into inventory. I assume it has to do with the priority of a bukkit event.

6. I dont know how to reply but I actually wanted to say like maybe add like a counter to all the enchantments for swords and axe in armor, idk if that idea is cool or not. But to me it sounds kinda cool when effects can be cancelled. Also another idea would be adding explosive enchantmment to the pickaxe, where when you mine, blocks surrounding will be exploded and will be better for people who strip mine.

And maybe add a command where you can remove enchantments too. Thus an option to disable the enchantment itself, for example I found thunder too overpowered so I wanted to disable it and made it no longer available from enchantment tables, however people who own it before still have the enchantment itself.

Anyways Thanks for everything, really a great plugin to make servers more fun!!!

7. NightExpress updated ⚡ GoldenEnchants ✨ 40+ Vanilla-like Enchantments! [1.14 - 1.16] with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. You can enchant for zero 0 levels to remove the enchant from item.

9. Is it possible to run the newest version of this plugin on 1.16.1?

10. no

11. I have an issue that use Anvil repair the enchant item will cause the GE enchant invalid

12. Try on Spigot

13. Hey, while preparing a plugin for a server for friends, I noticed that the plugin does not work to disable enchants in cfg and continue to appear in enchanting, and after removing the enchant in grindstone, the enchant stops working but still stays in the lore of the item. It's a pity because the plugin is cool and a few mistakes bother me a bit, it would be nice if you correct them. And I added translations into Polish, if you want to add you have a link: https://pastebin.com/rK0TgrZ1
    Sorry if i wrrited something wrong, my english isn't perffect.

14. Would it be possible to add support for McMMO on enchants like Smelter?

15. For disabling, make sure enchant id is the same as file name.
    For grindstone, check your plugins, it works fine for me.

Details?

16. Like double drops from mining in McMMO gets applied to for example smelter enchant

17. It seems mcmmo does not have an event to track it.