Exception in thread "pool-8-thread-1"

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by stolz, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Hello everyone, I recently encountered a problem on my minecraft server. TPS are dropped below 10 instantly and there was this error at the same time in the console. I think the problem comes from there.

[00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: Exception in thread "pool-8-thread-1"
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.NoSuchElementException: packet_handler
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: at org.inventivetalent.packetlistener.channel.INCChannel$1.run(INCChannel.java:61)
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException: packet_handler
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.getContextOrDie(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:907)
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addBefore(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:157)
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addBefore(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:150)
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.PipelineProxy.addBefore(PipelineProxy.java:66)
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ChannelInjector$5$1.addBefore(ChannelInjector.java:299)
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: at org.inventivetalent.packetlistener.channel.INCChannel$1.run(INCChannel.java:59)
    [00:10:08] [pool-8-thread-1/WARN]: ... 3 more

please help me :)

2. We would need a full crash log or server log and a list of plugins

3. HELP MEE PLS D:
    I have the same problem:
    Exception in thread "pool-9-thread-1"
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.NoSuchElementException: packet_handler
    at org.inventivetalent.packetlistener.channel.INCChannel$1.run(INCChannel.java:61)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException: packet_handler
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.getContextOrDie(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:907)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addBefore(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:157)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addBefore(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:150)
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.PipelineProxy.addBefore(PipelineProxy.java:66)
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ChannelInjector$5$1.addBefore(ChannelInjector.java:287)
    at org.inventivetalent.packetlistener.channel.INCChannel$1.run(INCChannel.java:59)
    ... 3 more

4. HAHA CGIGaming asks for more info... and what does FRAGAXE do? literally copies and pastes the EXACT SAME ERROR and removes the time stamp/warn part.... You literally gave LESS than the first post!

Since neither of you want to give any information what so ever, your best option here is to remove plugins 1 by 1 from your server (stopping/starting in between each of these) to find out which plugin is causing this issue.

5. We're going to know which version of Spigot you're running, if you compiled it yourself, if you have a configured network, which version of Java you're running, on which operating system, and what plugins, alongside the full server error log.

Or at least some additional information, because right now with this info all we can say is "i see the word packet, so I am going to assume outdated server software and/or plugins"