Experiencing Lag :/

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by AgentLV, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Hello,
    Lately I have been experiencing lots of Lag and I have tried a lot of stuff to reduce the lag, but nothing will work :/.
    I hope I can get some help here.

My minecraft server has 5 GB RAM and the CPU usage is only at about 20%(the whole Server).
    I run a teamspeak3 server on my server too.
    I always use the newest version of Spigot and try to update my plugins as often as I can.

My timings(I know it can be inaccurate, but i will post it anyway): http://aikar.co/timings.php?url=d3da106ce46fc1ff259d89c0629a07be

You can see my plugins on the timings link, but I will list them up here for you:
    Automessage, Banmanager, Chestshop, ChunkSpawnerLimiter, Commandbook, Craftbook, dynmap, Essentials and EssentialsSpawn, Founddiamonds, Herochat, IConomy, JCVaultListner, Logblock, LogblockQuestioner, LWC, Mobarena, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Inventories, Multiverse-Portals, NoCheatPlus, Openinv, PermissionsEx, PetitionPlugin, RedstoneClockDetector, Travelportals, uHome, Vanishnopackets, Vault, Votifier, Worldborder, Worldedit, Worldguard.
    I also use the Remotetoolkit for Minecraft.

I hope you can help me and I can give you more information, if needed.

Sry for any grammer mistakes...

2. From the timings: herochat, banmanager, multiverse inv, ncp making some laggs.. try configurating them better or replace them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have no idea how I can configure them better, could you tell me please?
    Btw thanks for the fast answer :)