Spigot ExplosiveEggs | [1.7-1.14] | BungeeCord & MultiArena 0.1.5

Run away from the Explosive Eggs or they'll grab you in the deepest areas

1. Ploxh4D submitted a new resource:

[MiniGames] ExplosiveEggs - Run away from the Explosive Eggs or they'll grab you in the deepest areas

Read more about this resource...

2. Phloxz updated ExplosiveEggs [1.7-1.11] with a new update entry:

[Added] Custom Motd, Version Support & more | V 0.0.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Is multiarena or only one arena per server?

4. One arena per server ( Bungee Typed GameMode )

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Can you make a alternative to this plugin that spawns metiorites and it basically destroys the map but it i not a mini game style? just a /endofworld ad it destroys the spawn etc

6. So you mean like another plugin that basically works like a normal meteorite?

7. Ye kinda, but spawns it just like this but does not stop. I like this aspect bw would be good for a reset on easter map etc.

8. Hmmm then it sounds more like a custom plugin for your server, i think the "hire developer" place is better for that

9. I'll pm you soon

10. OMG, your plugin is used on HiveMC?? Or is a copy?

11. I found the idea about last year on an under forum of the hive with game ideas from users and on this year easter i found the idea from a Video that has been recorded on hivemc so i tryed to recreate it with some custom ideas that haven't been implemented from the user, so yes you could call this a idea copy or just a remake of a user idea ^^

Edit: Their ideas were public on that date but they changed the forum to a silent idea post so noeone can no longer see user ideas
    Here 's the link

#16 Phloxz, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Oh, okay, even so is good

13. i know is too much,Multi Arena ?