Spigot Extra Hard Mode 3.15.0-e4f17b1

Deliver interesting new challenges for advanced players

1. can't wait update for 1.16

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Has anyone been having an issue with tnt duping over a stack of whatever it blows up with ehm? I'm trying to track down the source.

3. Lol, 3.14.0 worked it just complained about zombie pigmen not being a thing in console, but thank you lol.
    other than causing dirt blocks to fly around instead of being blown up, it should be using the bukkit-provided methods to perform a vanilla explosion.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. yeah i know that but im just happy to use this plugin on 1.16.1.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Very good plugin for a more realistic server. I appreciate your voluntary work for new updates.

Unfortunately, I found one bug that prevents the villagers from breeding.

#547 Zelenepeklo, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Is that so? I'm not aware of this plugin doing anything with villagers, but if you can reproduce it please report it on GitHub!

7. There seems to be a bug with the limited block placement mechanic, rather than preventing the player from placing blocks directly under them it prevents them from placing blocks below them at all from any angle if they're on the edge of a block, I've gotten a few complaints about this and some testing confirmed it

#549 SkyHeart_Ruins, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. i think it is reasonable. if players could place blocks when they stand on the edge, i call this plugin extraEZmode.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Isn't it only suppsoed to be for placing directly under a place though?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. i cannot understand why you are trying to make it easy. this is extra hard mode.
    if you don't like it, you can disable it.

11. I believe that is the intent of this feature - so you can't build bridges over gaps from the top; I think it's possible (probably not as easily albeit, but still possible with the same speed) to instead place blocks on another edge while being over a different edge of the block. I haven't reviewed any code related to this feature which quite a few servers tend to disable, but if you have any ideas feel free to discuss here or suggest on GitHub.

12. He obviously likes that you can't put blocks under you.

"rather than preventing the player from placing blocks directly under them it prevents them from placing blocks below them at all from any angle if they're on the edge of a block, I've gotten a few complaints about this and some testing confirmed it"

I turned it off for the same reason.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I am looking forward to creating an event for some servers, and I was wondering if I can use this plugin to disable elytra, or portal creation to nether end, and prevent mob riding, and maybe prevent mobs in the enabled world from dropping food (so they have to fish with a fishing rod or do some herbalism)

14. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

I don't understand. You just published it.

15. Yes, but I'd like to delegate to others given that when I intended to release this I was busy - and also to writeup release notes, which I skipped out on doing here.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Since you’re still updating this for 1.16, do you plan to add any tweaks/changes to the new Nether Update features that have been added? I can see a lot of potential for that sort of thing.

17. SpacePuppeh

Supporter

Curious if you have ideas for it? I can't think of much it'd need.

• Like Like x 1