Spigot Extra Hard Mode 3.15.0-e4f17b1

Deliver interesting new challenges for advanced players

1. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

No idea. I built it on Java 17 with
    mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean package in order to skip the broken tests.

Note that the upstream has fixed this same issue.
    https://ci.appveyor.com/project/RoboMWM39862/extrahardmode/history

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

I confirmed that the upstream fixed the issue (with exactly the same one-line code deletion). As promised above, my fork has been deleted.

3. Question; Do I just get the jar and if works now?

4. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Read back two or three messages. You didn't mention versions of anything, so no idea if it will work for you. Suggestion: try it on your test server.

5. Im not sure how to build could you please send a jar. ?

6. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

7. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

If by "official" you mean released on SpigotMC, there hasn't been one for over a year, which was for MC 1.16.x. Dev builds are as official as it gets.

8. Okay I will try by hand a maven then. New to me but I'm sure it's simple enough. Thanks for clarification. I just really love this mod. This with MCrealistic match perfectly.

9. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

The current dev release is built from the current sources. You aren't going to do any better.

10. Thank you for making the dev release. I did notice there is an issue with the last attack phases with the ender dragon where into continiously burrows down into the void is there a way to stop this?

11. Yeah I just never know how to update it like this before I like throwing in the .jar file and done. Hah. So I read the instructions is there an instruction video? Hah. Now I gotta learn how so I don't break anything. Backed up my server anyway but still new to me.

#632 darkchaos916, Dec 24, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
  12. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

I don't understand. The current dev release is a JAR file. Now that there is an "official" dev release, you do not need to build it yourself.

• Useful Useful x 3
  13. Yes when i turn off the harder end dragon battle it doesnt do it

14. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Please feel free to post an issue, or even better, post a PR.

15. I noticed the drago nspawns a bunch of vex called soul sprits near death is there a way to toggle this event off

16. also the harder ender dragon option to true. towards the end of the fight the dragons flies below bedrock into the void
    . when i turn it of it doesnt

17. Ohh something was messing with it. Thanks. Fixed now and working properly.

18. Hi
    Hi the spider webs on death event causes the server to crash