Extreem hard lagg on server

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by _Glenn13_, May 10, 2016.

1. I see 1.92 on there

2. yes its 1.9.2. i said i used the same machine for 1.8 and never had those issues

3. What exactly are your specs, you say that you've got a 4 core CPU, but you don't say how much memory you have allocated (out of total system memory), or what else you're using the machine for. If it's hosted by someone else, it may be an issue with their method of allocating memory (e.g. how they allocate on a shared platform). If it's a dedicated machine, again I would probably need to see more specs.

4. 16 gb allocated 32gb system, its hosted by myself
    no other stuff running, just the server

5. So I assume this is probably inside a server rack. Multicraft, custom script, or both?

6. Alright, what's your start script look like?

7. @Echo off

java -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -Xms16G -Xmx16G -jar spigot192.jar
    exit

8. Have you tried taking out the MaxGCPaus flag? That would be the first thing I'd try. Other than that, it looks very minimal and clean.

9. @Echo off

java -XX:+UseG1GC -Xms16G -Xmx16G -jar spigot192.jar
    exit

That would be the code then?

10. Yeah, try that

11. okay i will try :) thanks alot, will come back if the issue is still there :)

12. No problem, let me know if it works. If not, there's other things you can try, too :)

13. O.O someone's lag switching so they can get a Tactical Nuke

14. What you mean by that o_O

15. Was having similar issues, used Aikar's java flags and switched to paper. Runs like butter now.