Bukkit EZBlocks 1.5.0

Reward players for mining + track global blocks broken + pickaxe specific blocks broken counters!

1. clip

Benefactor

RyanM submitted a new resource:

EZBlocks - Reward players for mining + track global blocks broken + pickaxe specific blocks broken counters!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. clip

Benefactor

3. Is it possible to make /blocks on perms? because I have another plugin that turns ingots to blocks, with the same command.

4. clip

Benefactor

Open the plugin in winrar and then open the plugin.yml and change the command alias from /blocks to something else for a temp solution.
    the actual command is /ezblocks, /blocks is just an alias

5. Thanks also just to let you know there is a problem with the blocks registering in the plugin with this plugin. http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/blockstoinventory-fortune.991/

6. clip

Benefactor

Yeah thats not my fault, nor can I fix it. Tell the developer of the said plugin to not cancel the block break event because other plugins like to use that event too.

7. I know Thanks for making the plugin just wanted to let you know

8. clip

Benefactor

Np man! But yeah, the only solution is if I set my plugin to the lowest priority and hook protection plugins and do extra checks to see if the event will be cancelled (which would be stupid as those things would be checked right after my plugin already).

9. Could you make it so the title appears to have # Blocks Broken like Deluxe has?

10. clip

Benefactor

No for 2 reasons.

I would have to rename every pickaxe used to a name my plugin would recognize
    (Meaning any custom name on pickaxes would be removed)
    or I would have to do some inefficient checks to the displayname to make sure to adjust my counter while keeping the custom displayname.

11. Another thing I might ask for is making the pickaxe forever full durability? An option in the config.yml giving you the option to switch the feature on and off?

12. clip

Benefactor

Yeah I already added it this morning. Ill update after the NotreDame game.

13. clip

Benefactor

14. Place requiring confirmation for pulling the peak & That when you die you lose it

15. Could you fix it so you can use %blocksbroken% with the reward messages?

I use
    - ezmsg You have broken &l%blocksbroken% &rblocks! Have a reward!

And it doesn't work, it just says in bold, "%blocksbroken% blocks!"

And also, I haven't checked your GitHub on this if you've add a note about it already, but could you post some kind of message on there or on the overview of this plugin that tells you how to make it so you can change the code and make the pickaxe change its name like Deluxe?

Does that make sense and are you able to do that?

#15 November_Kilo, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  16. clip

Benefactor

17. clip

Benefactor

Yes ill improve the save functions to be more efficient. How many players logged in and broke blocks since your last restart?

18. Uh had about 80 players

19. clip

Benefactor

RyanM updated EZBlocks with a new update entry:

Improved saving performance, added option to only track blockbreaks below a certain y coord

Read the rest of this update entry...