Spigot Factions 1.8.2 UUID 1.8.2-U0.7

Factions 1.8.2 UUID Support - No MCore

1. Does anybody know a chatmangement plugin for permission based ranks prefixes before usernames as well as Faction names? my current one stopped displaying the Prefixes before the name and doesn't even show the faction name when I installed Factions

2. Hi, the chat tags wont work! Which ones should i use?!?!?

3. Hi, Factions 1.8.2 UUID does not work with Spigot 1.8.3. Could you update it to work with it?

Thank you!

4. Is there a way to make it that you cannot claim over land which is owned by a faction that has more power than land, and able to claim over land were the faction owning it has more land than power? If this is already possible please inform me how to do this. Thank you for reading and I hope you can help!

EDIT: Other topic, I just removed the original factions and installed this, and it is working, do I need to install the original factions or this is a replacement?

#84 pacman9375, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  5. Its a replacement.

- Also does anyone know how to claim a large radius of land for warzone? I swear it was /f claim warzone 10 but it doesnt work.
    Anyone know?

6. I claimed it with the normal factions using /f claim s <radius>, then just replaced the "warzone" with -2 and "safezone" with -1 using microsoft word replace function :)

7. What do you need help with?

8. Please update to 1.8.3 ;D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi,

Could you modify this plugin to work with 1.8.3?

10. Would you be able to update it to work with spigot 1.8.3? Many people would love it, and I personally would too.

11. How come people can use doors/levers/buttons in claimed land?
    Ive looked in config can't find how to fix

12. This will support uuids with new players when join? =)?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I don't know why, but I keep getting a GSON error on Cauldron...

14. Can you make it compatible with spigot 1.8.X?

15. Sorry i also wrote this at review (didn't notice the discussion)

Some feature idea's:
    /f map has a toggleable minimap in the right corner
    /f cape (so you can set a banner url so people from the fac know were to get the fac/team cape)
    toggleable faction name before name (only admins can toggle in the config file)

16. so this is old school factions just updated?

17. It has the old mechanics but then for 1.8+