factions 1.8 concerning mobs

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by bigE-Dacker, Jun 26, 2015.

1. So I got some players on today and they bought some creeper eggs to raid a base. Anyway they spawned the creeper and it was completely peaceful in the claimed land. I decided to see if this was just in claimed land and if it happened with other mobs too. The results where this. All mobs only attacked in non claimed land. So now my players can not blow up their enemy's chest. I also checked the factions_mcomf folder but there was nothing about mobs. I know servers have some version of factions where mobs are hostile in enemy territory. Could I just go here http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/factions/files/ and download an earlier plugin version? Would mobs be hostile then in faction territory?

2. ok i tested it a little 1.6.2 factions is incompatible with 1.8.7. I am re dowloading the 1.8.7 version. Does anyone know if you can change this so that mobs do attack in claimed land?

3. solved you have to go to factions_mflag and set explosions and mob spawning to true. LOL i am so silly