Factions 2.7.5 Simple Help

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by BlockbusterMC, May 14, 2015.

1. Long story short I haven't ran a server isnce Factions was 1.6 and obviously some shit has changed.

What I am trying to do is enable pain building for people not inside a faction across all factions. I assumed from reading on the massivecraft site to do this it would be /f perm all painbuild enemey yes /f perm all painbuild enemey neutral yes .... etc however that doesnt work since when i type it in i get no faction or player matching all.

So my question is how do i set permissions to all factions current and future?

Thanks in advance to any help

#1 BlockbusterMC, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
  2. Damn all day and no responses.

3. nobody have the answer to you question

4. Apparently not.

It annoys me the lack of documentation Factions has for being such a large part of the Minecraft community.

5. I would get @drtshock 's Factions plugin, It works on 1.7 & 1.8 Also It is UUID compatable, & only $15.00 Check it out! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I use /f perm <factionname> <perm> Yes/No. The /f perm set or the /f perm all gives me your same error, which I guess they haven't updated their Guide for 2.7.5 to show the proper procedure, but my way works. So try /f perm wilderness <perm> yes/no

7. In order to set the flag for all of the factions you have to edit a file which contains the global perms for the factions. I can't remember where it's located.