Factions plugin help

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by DanByte, Jun 4, 2015.

1. I have a few questions about the Factions plugin. Currently using the newest version.

How do I enable friendly fire within all regions? Not just Warzone/wilderness.

And how do I enable ALL people to be able to damage each other within neutral/ally/truce land? As it currently is, if I'm not the enemy of a faction, they can kill me, but I can't damage them in their faction land or my land?

#1 DanByte, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  2. So I figured out the chest opening and stuff, but still need answers on the other questions.

3. If you're not an enemy of the faction you can't attack them. But, They can attack you if they've set you as an enemy or, If you're not in a clan. Pretty sure this is how Factions has always been and, I don't think there's a way to change it.

4. Well that is stupid if it's not possible to change at all. Imagine if a player attacks you in your faction and you don't know what faction the player is in. By the time you've managed to find out, they've killed you twice.

5. That's what the /f who command is for. But, I agree, You should be able to hit anyone at anytime. It might be possible to change, but ive never seen anything mentioned about it before.