Factions Server » In need of a 10kx10k Map

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Zacc, May 28, 2016.

1. Hello Spigot Friends,

Our server is in need of a 10kx10k map, We are not wanting custom biomes we are just wanting no oceans and no mountain anywhere in the world. This should not be to hard we are just not sure how to approach it and would like to see if any of you out there know how to do something like this.

-If adding custom biomes isn't hard after taking away oceans and mountains then we could negotiate doing custom biomes into the map.

For right now we are just wanting a 10kx10k factions map that has no oceans and no mountains.

If you can do this please leave a reply below and or private message me.

Thanks,
    Zacc

2. Are you paying?

3. As far as I'm aware, this isn't the builder recruitment section.

4. I know that but I do not have the required posts to write something there and didn't know where else to stick this :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Depending on how much this costs, I'm not sure if there is a plugin or what to make it much easier.

6. Then post some useful comments until you meet the criteria, don't try bypassing the restrictions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'd suggest EpicWorldGenerator. It's a $40 plugin and your map will be done in seconds, and you have a lot of control via the config of what you want. A 10k x 10k map is weeks of building and highly unlikely anyone would do this for free. And if they do id bet you'd much prefer the results of EWG.

• Agree Agree x 1