Bukkit Factions 2.13.7

Create your Faction, Claim your Land, Fight your Enemies!

1. Cayorion

Patron

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. I'm confused as poop.

3. 2.70? y yu nu updddate inn bukket
    [​IMG]

4. Cayorion

Patron

All questions are allowed. Please go ahead. What's on your mind?

5. Cayorion

Patron

How so? Why are you confused?

6. Bukkit is now dead.

@Cayorion thanks for uploading to spigot ^^

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Cayorion

Patron

I will update on Bukkit as well very soon. I'm just so excited about adding my plugins here on Spigot I started out here.

8. okay, thank you.

9. I thought it's because Bukkit is dead.

10. Very happy that more and more people are adding there plugins to spigot like the guy from griefprevention

• Like Like x 1
  11. @Cayorion It is nice to see some an update of factions. With these updates I can not find an alternative worth it. I will also look forward to use FactionsTax

12. Absolutely. I love add-ons and updates like that. One of the best things about Factions has been that it's constantly updated, not just with bug fixes, but it just keeps getting cooler as time goes on.

levers

13. Cayorion

Patron

Yes I have not uploaded FactionsTax and FactionsDynmap yet. I will do so shortly. I'm uploading the plugins to BukkitDev as well atm, and update some documents. FactionsTax and FactionsDynmap should become available within a few days.

14. What about FactionsRestore?

15. What are the claim perms?

16. Cayorion

Patron

FactionsRestore is still under development and highly experimental. It won't be released anytime soon.

17. Cayorion

Patron

18. Cool plugin, i think you made a good decision coming to spigot too.
    Btw, there are some people using your plugin to make money, just so you know :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1