Spigot FactionsOne 1.3.1

[1.7.10-1.13.2] Factions 1.8.2 with UUID support - updated to latest Bukkit versions!

1. Sataniel submitted a new resource:

FactionsOne - Factions 1.8.2 with UUID support - updated to latest Bukkit versions!

Read more about this resource...

2. Hello,
    What are the permission nodes for this plugin?
    Or are they the same as Factions 2.0?

Thanks,

3. where are the factions stored?

4. Data and config is stored in Json flatfiles. The file that contains faction data should have the name "factions.json". Factions are saved by their ID number.

5. Nvm. I found it. I wish there was a way to convert from factions to factionsone

6. As Long As This Plugin Can Be Updated When Bugs Get Found And Also During Minecraft Updates Then I Wont Even Considering Going Back To The MassiveCore Dependent Factions 2.x ! :p

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. I just discovered this and seems interesting. As I can't check it now (won't touch a pc in few hours at least) , could you tell me if this version has the old claiming system? I mean, the one which made first claim to be priced for X, second for X+Y, third for X+Y+Y and on and on.

Do this have it? Or only the 1.6.9.5 UUID yet? Thanks for your time :)

8. You should be able to convert from lower versions or Factions 1.8.2 without UUID support.
    Yes, if you mean what I understood you mean:
    Code (Text):
      "econClaimAdditionalMultiplier": 0.5,

9. Awesome! Will try it with Spigot Protocol hack version, hope it works.

10. Spigot's Protocol Hack is based on Minecraft 1.7.10. My version is for 1.8.3 and higher. For 1.7.9 - 1.8 support, here you go. This is the resource by externo6, mine is just an updated version of his one ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Tags Are Not Appearing!? Can I have a list for the chat formats for this version

12. Just have a look into the config.
    Code (Text):
      "chatSetFormat": false,
      "chatSetFormatTo": "<{faction_relcolor}§l{faction_roleprefix}§r{faction_relcolor}{faction_tag_pr}§f%s> %s",
    Here you go.

13. Not working! i have that set to true! :/ Help!

14. Okay, what other plugins do you use?

15. I don't Believe i have any conflicting plugins.. I get no errors. and Factions w/ massive core seemed to work just fine

2015-07-15_16.30.12.png

Edit: I got it, seems I was supposed edit the config while server was down while i was using /restart and /reload and my config kept reseting

#16 mrx49er, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  16. You use EssentialsChat. I suppose it overwrites the formatting changes made by Factions.

17. I recommend to use this one. If they didn't change it since we used it at our server, it should work fine with FactionsOne and in my opinion, it's superior to EssentialsChat.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/herochat/

18. No Thanks Ive been with Essentials Since Day1 Essentials Over Everything :p

19. Hello,

I have a question. I have installed FactionsOne and it works just fine, just one small thing that annoys me. Is it possible to disband the warzone and safezone factions? I have tried turning their permanent off and then disbanding them, but when I reload they just respawn! It might be a bit too OCD, but it annoys me that players can see that Faction in the server list. So if there is a solution to my problem, I would love to hear it.

Thanks in advance,
    Gideon.