Failed to login

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Waldxn, May 12, 2017.

1. "The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance"

This is the message I'm getting when trying to access my localhost server. I know that turning online-mode to false this will fix it, but was wondering if this was a known issue within the newest BuildTools Spigot 1.11.2 jar

2. All servers are currently down. Mojang's services are offline.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. This means that your Minecraft server can't authenticate players with Mojang servers. If you don't want to turn off online-mode then you will have to wait for session servers to come back up.

4. Mojang's authentication servers are up but I am still having issues connecting to our server. I am not the administrator, but I am an admin and I am trying to get this issue resolved. What would I need to get this started?

5. You can't do anything about it. Mojang is either getting ddosed or doing maintenance on their servers. You can't do shit about it.

6. That would be my response too (unless they are actually down, in which case yeah), but for some reason a server I used to work on a while ago continued to say the session servers were down, even though I would be able to connect to any other server just fine. A server reset always fixed that problem for me.

7. Yeah. You can use a plug called AlwaysOnline that lets you join if the servers go down but it's abandond, doesn't work on 1.11 (I THINK) and you need to install it when the servers are UP!

8. We did a server reset, and it worked earlier but the issue started again :\. hopefully this gets all worked out but thank you all for the quick response.