Failure in protection?

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by catan77, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:39 PM.

1. Hello, thanks for coming to the post and thank you very much read!

Specifications:

Bungeecord and Spigot 1.8.8

Protections:

IPWhitelist
    Authme (Lobby)
    AuthmeBungee
    UUIDSpoof-Fix

I thought about putting a system of Premium accounts (/premium), but, I do not want to leave this without fixing, since, they could enter with accounts of users

I can not use FireWalls since my provider does not give me that kind of options, image as if it were just a localhost console, it is a bad thing, but it is what is allowed.

Lately I have been a victim of griffin, enter with my account and then give permission, 1st, I thought it was for the UUID and added UUIDSpoof-Fix, then (they grunted again) I thought it could be something related to the lobby portals, that I put AuthmeBungee, but, 30m ago they came back and grifed, I ran out of ideas and I do not know if there are other methods to enter and I'm coming to despair, I resort to the forum because really, I ran out of ideas to protect, if they know some extra protection would be very helpful, greetings and thanks for reading

2. 1.8.8. What do you expect? A firewall helps. Updating to the latest version, too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thanks for your answer, I'll try it!

4. I would buy the game and set the server to online mode.

5. bungeecord requires certain servers to be offline

Edit: OP, you have something setup wrong if they are able to do this

6. Oh, I assumed he had his bungeecord on offline mode because he was using AuthmeBungee and he also mentioned something about setting up Premium accounts.

7. I mean, he might in that case then.