Spigot FairTrade [1.12 - 1.16.1] 3.2

A secure & customizable way to trade items, support Vault, xp Trading, totally customizable layout

1. No problem, you may even want to keep the plugin without permissions for sake of simplicity, if that is your focus of course.

2. Yep, i think it has been fixed.
    But care there is also another bug: if you close the GUI with items and you cannot store it, you will loose these items.
    Fix comming soon ^^
    The GUI will be let open in this case.

3. Hey my man !
    Your plugin looks real good, i juste have a little issue, check this out :
    Code (Text):
    [21:12:16 INFO]: [FairTrade] fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SkeletonTrade bind id 0 fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SlotEmpty
    [21:12:16 INFO]: [FairTrade] fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SkeletonTrade bind id 1 fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SlotLocal
    [21:12:16 INFO]: [FairTrade] fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SkeletonTrade bind id 2 fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SlotRemote
    [21:12:16 INFO]: [FairTrade] fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SkeletonTrade bind id 3 fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SlotConfirm
    [21:12:16 INFO]: [FairTrade] fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SkeletonTrade bind id 4 fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SlotEmpty
    [21:12:16 INFO]: [FairTrade] fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SkeletonTrade bind id 5 fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SlotEmpty
    [21:12:16 INFO]: [FairTrade] fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SkeletonTrade bind id 7 fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SlotStatusLocal
    [21:12:16 INFO]: [FairTrade] fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SkeletonTrade bind id 8 fr.rafoudiablol.ft.inventory.SlotStatusRemot
    Id 4 and 5 are not bind to anything, wich is bad, i really need the money feature .

4. Thanks for report, I will check soon.

5. Rafoudiablol updated FairTrade [1.13.2] with a new update entry:

Update to 1.14

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

api-version:1.14
    will cause the plugin to fail to load/enable on Spigot 1.13.2. If that was your intent, good. If not:
    api-version 1.13

7. @XxDawnsusxX
    I just checked it, I didn't understand why the plugin handle the PlayerDropItemEvent. It was a test that I have forgotten to remove: items where serialized and deserialized when any item where dropped... Removing it can also enhance performances when player drop items (at least make not buggy items). I will fix it soon

@SlimeDog
    The version was build for 1.14, but apparently the 1.14 Spigot server accepts 1.13 plugin. I was not sure if the code were backward-compatible but only one thing changed, so it should work.

#31 Rafoudiablol, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  8. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

That is correct: api-version: 1.13 says that it will work on Spigot 1.13.2 and 1.14.x. But it will not load on 1.13.2 with api-version: 1.14. Spigot versions prior to 1.13.2 ignore api-version, so either will load on them.

9. Rafoudiablol updated FairTrade with a new update entry:

Bugfix & Otimization

10. Thanks for feedback! It should be fixed now.

11. Rafoudiablol updated FairTrade with a new update entry:

Stable release for 3.x

12. Will it support 1.16?

13. Yes soon, but I just release it for 1.15 to for a maximum of compatible servers.
    Should be done soon (like very very soon...)

#38 Rafoudiablol, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  14. Rafoudiablol updated FairTrade [Stable] with a new update entry:

15. Apparently, even the 3.1 version worked with 1.16, I just needed to update the api-version. I hope there will be no bugs, but the compilation works, so I don't think there is any change about the tools used.

And in a bonus, the possibility to ignore people (no longer receive trade request from them). You can set the maximum number of players than one player can ignore, to some high value but needed in case of some "hacking" to overload the server. The default is 100.

This module is in a new JAR, so you can remove it if you don't want it. It has the core plugin as a dependency.