Bungee - Spigot FakeBungeecord 1.6

Transform any server to a fake BungeeCord proxy.

1. 1.13 support is soon being added, plus a few other commands.

2. Players can see that server uses FakeBungeecord by using plugin commands like "/fakebungeecord:glist"

3. I do know that, and may fix it in the future. The intendancy of this plugin is to make something similar to Bungeecord, not hide that you have a normal spigot server.

4. - Changelog -

A messages.yml is on the way! :cool:

5. is it possable to use it with bungee cord like you have 1 server with like 3 minigames and some other servers with gamemodes and when you type /server you will see the fake servers and real servers both?!?!?!

6. Apologies for the 4 month late reply.

I wouldn't recommend doing that as it will probably break something or just work very badly.

7. I've realized that servers are still actively using this plugin, and have therefore started development on a recode. It will be made public in the next few days/weeks.

8. Hi, is it there any way to show the essentials message (Player connected to the server) twice? I mean, first in the fake hub and later on in the second server, in order to inform the players about it. Thanks and congratulations for the plugin! :)