Premium Farm Limiter [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by filoghost, Oct 10, 2014.

1. In case a player tries to do that, you could detect it with /farm search. Your idea also is a valid solution.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You dont have a testserver?

Or any way to test your plugin?

Because is not always we get what we expect when we try a plugin (specially if we pay for it). Is not fun when we buy a plugin and it not work (or not work as it should do) or/and bugs some never get fixed. (yes we have not soo fun time with some developers, is more like banging the head to the wall).

I seams more advance an, what we use now (If it work as you say it do), but your method sound like it cost some performances?

Has it not issues if you let mobs go true portals (that we use now cant handle it and stop mobs go true if we use mobcap on that mob)?

It way we want test the plugin. Specially when you have Terms & conditions like you have.

3. There is no test server, the plugin is pretty straight forward. In the documentation you can see the default config.yml, so you can see what to expect. I think the reviews are a pretty good indicator for the reliability of a plugin.

FarmLimiter doesn't worsen performance, in fact it should improve it.

4. The configuration below is not working:
    Code (YAML):
    - entities: all
      exclude
    : villager
      worlds
    : world
      distance
    : 5
      max-amount
    : 50
    FarmLimiter Version: 1.4.0
    Server Version: 1.16.3

5. What is not working exactly? Try running "/farm search" to see what the plugin sees.

• Like Like x 1
  6. a question this plugin limits the birth of the natural mobs? for example instead of 4 sheep are born feathers 1?

7. No.

It periodically looks at the mobs and how close they are to each other, then deletes mobs according to the defined rules.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. "Note: the rule is applied separately for each specified entity type, even if multiple types are listed. Entities of different types will not be considered a single group even if near."

Can this be modified to make it so that only 20 mobs in that list can exist? We want to add a 20 mob per chunk limit on our server but current behavior means that with ~65 mob types up to 1,300 mobs can exist in a small radius.

9. I guess it makes sense. Maybe a rule option "group-different-types"? Would it be intuitive to understand what it does from that name?

10. That would make sense to me.

11. filoghost updated Farm Limiter with a new update entry:

More permissions, clickable teleport locations, more entities supported

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. I am having an issue. The plugin does not seem to remove Non-Living Entities at all. Can anyone else confirm this? I have the config setup for "all" and no matter how many item frames or armor stands I pack together they are not removed. Please advise, thank you!

13. Thank you for sorting the list of entity names.

14. You need to explicitly add them. I know it's confusing, but "all" actually means "all living entities".

15. Ohh okay thank you!

16. Sikatsu

Patron

Anyone has some recommended settings for a survival server, 1.16 up-to-date?

17. Depends on what you're trying to accomplish. Here are my settings:

Code (Text):
    # Hostile mobs, max of 10 mobs of the same type in the same block
    - entities: blaze, cave spider, creeper, enderman, ghast, magma cube, silverfish, skeleton, slime, spider, witch, wither skeleton, zombie, zombified piglin
      worlds: LanaPug, LanaPug_nether, LanaPug_the_end, LanaPug17, LanaPug17_nether, LanaPug17_the_end
      distance: 0.5
      max-amount: 10
    # Animals, max of 10 mobs of the same type in the same block
    - entities: bat, chicken, cow, mushroom cow, ocelot, pig, rabbit, sheep, squid, wolf
      worlds: LanaPug, LanaPug_nether, LanaPug_the_end, LanaPug17, LanaPug17_nether, LanaPug17_the_end
      distance: 0.5
      max-amount: 10
    # Limit total size of animal farms
    - entities: chicken, cow, mushroom cow, ocelot, pig, rabbit, sheep, wolf
      distance: 4
      max-amount: 120
    # Limit total size of villager farms
    - entities: villager
      distance: 4
      max-amount: 120
    # Boats and minecarts, max of 5 in plotworld
    - entities: boat, minecart, minecart command, minecart chest, minecart furnace, minecart tnt, minecart hopper, minecart mob spawner
      worlds: plotworld
      distance: 10
      max-amount: 5

• Like Like x 1
  18. For some reason, once I add villager to the exclude key for a rule which includes all entities, it seems nothing gets despawned anymore.

#518 Luaa, Oct 25, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  19. Please post your configuration (on pastebin if you can)

20. Here is my configuration: https://pastebin.com/rGWKDwB1
    Whenever I remove the exclude key it seems to work fine.