Spigot Fast Async WorldEdit & VoxelSniper development-builds

Blazingly fast world manipulation for builders, large networks and developers.

1. I'm running PlotSquared on a Creative server alongside a Freebuild world.
    I've set region restrictions to true as I want the plotsquared hook to work but this makes it so no users can use W/E in non-plot worlds. Is there anyway to fix this?

2. [​IMG]

I was not able to run the commands to clean the old regions, always from this message.

3. @Empire92 The ability to download previous versions would be great... The most recent update had some wonky behavior and I didn't keep the previous version because I haven't had this experience with FAWE before.

4. @Nyquest
    http://ci.athion.net/job/FastAsyncWorldEdit/
    https://ci.codemc.org/job/Boy0001/job/FastAsyncWorldEdit_Bukkit/
    What's the wonky behavior?

@Sequacious
    To allow them to WorldEdit anywhere, give them the permission `fawe.bypass.regions` for those worlds.

@franckjohann
    It's to do with the file access date. I made some changes which should make it easier to use, try the latest version.

@Ch1ckenman
    That's a task that occurs once during server startup. Please reset timings after you start the server so you don't include plugin initialization.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sweet, thanks.

The functionality of /wea seems to be bugged atm. It says we need to use the command to edit in specified regions (normal), but when we use the command and it says we are now bypassing region protection.. as soon as we run a command it says "You are now restricted" and then gives the same "you need to use /wea"

This seemed to change when I updated from 18.01.x to 18.05.x and still persists currently in 18.06.x

6. I am currently using the regions feature of FAWE and I wanted to know if there is a way to allow players (within towny or otherwise) to be able to use world edit in the wilderness in addition to restricting them to town areas they own? Essentially just blocking unowned town regions or worldguard regions.

If not, I would really appreciate adding this feature :)

7. hi .i have this error . in my server .what do i need to to to fix . is so annoing :
    [20:29:58] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 46/WARN]: [FastAsyncWorldEdit] Plugin FastAsyncWorldEdit v18.06.10-9144d37-1142-20.1.12 generated an exception while executing task 5
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.ensureOpen(ZipFile.java:686) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(ZipFile.java:315) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.getEntry(JarFile.java:240) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.getJarEntry(JarFile.java:223) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:116) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-fb414fe]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getClassByName(JavaPluginLoader.java:191) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-fb414fe]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:111) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-fb414fe]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:100) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-fb414fe]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
    at com.boydti.fawe.bukkit.Metrics.isMineshafterPresent(Metrics.java:437) ~[?:?]
    at com.boydti.fawe.bukkit.Metrics.postPlugin(Metrics.java:374) ~[?:?]
    at com.boydti.fawe.bukkit.Metrics.access$100(Metrics.java:21) ~[?:?]
    at com.boydti.fawe.bukkit.Metrics$1.run(Metrics.java:231) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-fb414fe]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:52) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-fb414fe]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_162]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_162]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_162]

8. @WarnDangerous
    Something is exausting all available threads. Can you send me the full crash log?

9. I have to upload the file because it is too heavy for pastebin :
    https://ufile.io/cogs1

10. any news ? I gave you the logs

11. Hello author,
    There are quite some major bugs need fixing. When I enable only use inventory items on the config these bugs happen.
    1. They don't need spawners in there inventory to use //set spawner
    2. Any colored block such as concrete, plain glass, terracotta can change to any color with worldedit.
    (Example: If they have white concrete block they don't need other colored concrete to change it to a different color)
    3. They can use //set lava or //set water without having a bucket of water or lava in their inventory.

12. Heyo!

Ran into an issue that likely means I'll need to switch to a different plugin for now. It seems that mobs are removed/butchered if a region is pasted over them. This is not a bug in other plugins that provide a similar functionality.

This is notably an issue if an important mob toggles or changes terrain where it is residing, which causes it to despawn (How we were using it).

13. Are there any updates planned for this? Wondering about future support.

14. Hello.
    I have recently installed FAWE in my minecraft server. It worked fine, no problems.
    Though, after installing PerWorldPlugin and Factions plugins, FAWE threw an error in my console.

[10:50:01 WARN]: [FastAsyncWorldEdit] Task #15 for FastAsyncWorldEdit v18.07.15-7cbb117-1154-20.3.4 generated an exception
    java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at java.util.HashMap.resize(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
    at java.util.HashMap.putVal(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
    at java.util.HashMap.put(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
    at java.util.HashSet.add(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
    at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PerWorldPluginLoader.createRegisteredListeners(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:58) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.registerEvents(SimplePluginManager.java:527) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at com.boydti.fawe.bukkit.v0.ChunkListener.<init>(ChunkListener.java:53) ~[?:?]
    at com.boydti.fawe.bukkit.v0.ChunkListener_8.<init>(ChunkListener_8.java:5) ~[?:?]
    at com.boydti.fawe.bukkit.FaweBukkit$1.run(FaweBukkit.java:146) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_171]
    [10:50:01 INFO]: [Vault] Checking for Updates ...

15. Hi,
    Sometimes, the copied clipboards be pasted like this
    IMG_20180720_185401_390.jpg
    How can I solve it? Thanks

16. Use `/paste -a` and enable `keep-entities-in-blocks` in the config
    disable metrics in the config.
    Working on updating to 1.13
    Try exempting FAWE from PerWorldPlugins
    Any errors in console?

17. No errors