Universal FastLogin 1.10

Auto login paid Minecraft accounts on offline mode (cracked) servers | Open Source | Premium UUID

1. Thank you, it's settled.

2. and? The login process is stable nowadays. The only thing we have to wait is ProtocolLib if you don't use BungeeCord.

3. Hi, I have this problem in my phpmyadmin. I don't know why it adds me to the list but when I enter the server I have to log in.

Code (Text):
    Warning in ./libraries/sql.lib.php#613
    count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Backtrace

./libraries/sql.lib.php#2128: PMA_isRememberSortingOrder(array)
    ./libraries/sql.lib.php#2079: PMA_executeQueryAndGetQueryResponse(
    array,
    boolean true,
    string 'fastlogin',
    string 'premium',
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    string '',
    string './themes/pmahomme/img/',
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    string 'SELECT * FROM `premium`',
    NULL,
    NULL,
    )
    ./sql.php#221: PMA_executeQueryAndSendQueryResponse(
    array,
    boolean true,
    string 'fastlogin',
    string 'premium',
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    string '',
    string './themes/pmahomme/img/',
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    string 'SELECT * FROM `premium`',
    NULL,
    NULL,
    )

4. The server log of PHPMyAdmin is not really relevant here. Please check the log of the spigot server. The plugin only logins you in if it knows you are premium player. This means you either have manually activated it using the premium command or use the autoRegister feature.

5. Como harĂ­a para que los que usen el /premium los lleve a Lobby y no se queden en el AuthMe de logeo, porque cuando ponen el /premium los lleva al lobby de logeo no los lleva directamente al lobby de logeo

How to make them use the / premium take them to Lobby and do not stay in the Logging AuthMe, because when you put the / premium takes them to the logging lobby does not take them directly to the logging lobby

6. FastLogin currently has no feature to redirect users to different Spigot servers.

7. So how would we get to the authme server that is where they register? I mean how do I get past that log and go directly to the lobby

8. Well, let authme lobby be the first server they join. If the are already logged in and registered, they could go to the regular lobby.

9. I refer to the "premium" users who take them to the registration server that is the authme, as I do so that the "premiums" take them directly to the normal lobby and not to the registration lobby

10. Hello, I again (sorry) but I have a problem. I put my account in premium mode and it adds me to the list but it usually happens that when I go out and enter the server again it asks me to log in. It doesn't usually happen much but it happens. I clarify, I am using it in bungeecord

11. That thing isn't implemented in FastLogin.

Do you followed the BungeeCord setup guide for this plugin?

12. So how would you redirect premiums to the lobby?

13. Yes. I followed the guide

14. which guide? Could you pass it to me

15. Please post the server log of the Bungee and Spigot server.

FastLogin doesn't have a feature to redirect users to different users, but you could use the 'sendPlayerTo' feature of AuthMe.

16. So how does the "UniversoCraft" non-premium server do it? or "MineMora"

17. They properly have a custom plugin or just use the sendPlayerTo feature.

18. Bungee https://pastebin.com/gZ0gTbYE

Spigot (authme server) https://pastebin.com/LE8sqLDS

I hadn't responded because it hadn't happened to me again. But yesterday it happened to me and I had to go out and come back in and that's when it worked

19. Could you post the log at the moment it happens. It helps me a lot.