Universal FastLogin 1.10

Auto login paid Minecraft accounts on offline mode (cracked) servers | Open Source | Premium UUID

1. Sorry author why that can't use that Authme's Auto-register cannot be used

2. autoRegister is only applied for new unregistered players. This is also mentioned the config.yml description. It could also be something incorrect in your setup. For example you didn't follow the setup guide of FastLogin if you use BungeeCord. Maybe you could describe your setup or take a look at the server log.

Nevertheless don't spam your question everywhere.

3. Thanks that was exactly what I needed. Somehow you were blacklisted at that moment by FastLogin. Normally this status should be removed after every server leave. I made some changes that this is also cleared on join. Could you try that again?

4. I just have to update the jar file of the servers where I use it, right?

5. Yes, only update the spigot module variant and restart.

6. >.... [15:28:17 ERROR] [FastLogin]: Failed to check premium state of _Edward_
    java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Boolean
    at com.github.games647.fastlogin.core.shared.JoinManagement.onLogin(JoinManagement.java:52) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.games647.fastlogin.bungee.task.AsyncPremiumCheck.run(AsyncPremiumCheck.java:40) ~[?:?]
    at net.md_5.bungee.scheduler.BungeeTask.run(BungeeTask.java:63) ~[server.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:4ecb3f3:309]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

7. im using waterfall

8. You have an invalid configuration file. The 'nameChangeCheck' or 'autoRegister' configuration key doesn't seem to be a valid boolean (true or false). Please check that. If you need help, please post your configuration file.

9. I'm so sorry. I forgot to update here. That happens because server was missing protocollib

10. @games647 It seems the plugin is not properly functioning on spigot 1.15.2

edit: found the problem, i had to update protocolsupport, but how can i use protocollib instead of protocolsupport ?

#1731 cicatrice, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  11. ProtocolSupport has a higher priority if both plugins are installed, because it provides a more native implementation.

12. Hi, when I get a bot attack these messages start popping up repeatedly

Code (Text):
    [12:22:36] [FastLogin Pool Thread #1/ERROR]: Task BungeeTask([email protected], id=961, [email protected]c5d, t[email protected]5fb91ef9, delay=0, period=0, running=true) encountered an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at net.md_5.bungee.chat.ComponentSerializer.toString(ComponentSerializer.java:58) ~[FlameCord-0.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git:Travertine-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:9cdd70e:unknown]
        at net.md_5.bungee.connection.InitialHandler.disconnect(InitialHandler.java:735) ~[FlameCord-0.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git:Travertine-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:9cdd70e:unknown]
        at net.md_5.bungee.connection.InitialHandler$4.done(InitialHandler.java:524) ~[FlameCord-0.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git:Travertine-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:9cdd70e:unknown]
        at net.md_5.bungee.connection.InitialHandler$4.done(InitialHandler.java:517) ~[FlameCord-0.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git:Travertine-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:9cdd70e:unknown]
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.event.AsyncEvent.completeIntent(AsyncEvent.java:86) ~[FlameCord-0.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git:Travertine-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:9cdd70e:unknown]
        at com.github.games647.fastlogin.bungee.task.AsyncPremiumCheck.run(AsyncPremiumCheck.java:42) ~[?:?]
        at net.md_5.bungee.scheduler.BungeeTask.run(BungeeTask.java:63) ~[FlameCord-0.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git:Travertine-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:9cdd70e:unknown]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) ~[?:1.8.0_222]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) ~[?:1.8.0_222]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_222]

13. Relevant ticket https://github.com/games647/FastLogin/issues/292

Do you have AnitBotDeluxe too?

14. Fastlogin is very nice plugin, but we have problems with players that don't have buyed game and they typed /premium and I don't know why they ignoring warning messages. I got solution but I don't know if this can work. I found in bungeecord settings option (Forced hosts) with which you can select subdomain (example: build.servername.com) and when player will join on bungeecord server with this subdomain he will sent on selected server (example: build). This can be in Fastlogin too and this can be very good and helpful thing. premium.servername.com (autologin) play.servername.com (/login)

15. As many people are already suggestion on the ticket manager, I'm going to implement a verification check. That players have to relogin to apply the changes and verify the premium status.
    This would be interesting idea for a new feature.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Based on the information of the ticket issuer, I think it's related to AntiBotDeluxe. You can see the ticket for my thoughts behind it.

17. Okay, I already contacted the author to see if he can fix it.

18. This would be a good implementation. Solve this loose end once and for all. When is going to be ready?

But this could be done manually. Really?
    Premium server's lobby don't have auth plugin.
    NonPremium server lobby yes.

Edit:
    I followed elaborately step-by-step the documentation to install this plugin and I have to say that there was no problem. Everything works fine. Also with the setting autoRegister: true
    Users: Reading more documentation and less posting unnecessary complaints.

#1740 CILI0, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020