Universal FastLogin 1.10

Auto login paid Minecraft accounts on offline mode (cracked) servers | Open Source | Premium UUID

1. Okay, I already contacted the author to see if he can fix it.

2. This would be a good implementation. Solve this loose end once and for all. When is going to be ready?

But this could be done manually. Really?
    Premium server's lobby don't have auth plugin.
    NonPremium server lobby yes.

Edit:
    I followed elaborately step-by-step the documentation to install this plugin and I have to say that there was no problem. Everything works fine. Also with the setting autoRegister: true
    Users: Reading more documentation and less posting unnecessary complaints.

#1742 CILI0, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  3. [FastLogin] Loaded class fr.xephi.authme.events.RestoreSessionEvent from AuthMe v5.6.0-SNAPSHOT-b2375 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.

4. Thanks for reporting. However it should work regardless of the error message. I will fix it nevertheless.

5. Change the database storage to MySQL like pointed out in the setup guide for BungeeCord.

6. 22:32:50] [main/ERROR] [fastlogin.hikari.HikariConfig]: Failed to load driver class org.sqlite.JDBC from HikariConfig class classloader [email protected]
    [22:32:50] [main/WARN]: Exception encountered when loading plugin: FastLogin
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load driver class org.sqlite.JDBC in either of HikariConfig class loader or Thread context classloader
    at fastlogin.hikari.HikariConfig.setDriverClassName(HikariConfig.java:485) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.games647.fastlogin.core.shared.FastLoginCore.setupDatabase(FastLoginCore.java:155) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.games647.fastlogin.bungee.FastLoginBungee.onEnable(FastLoginBungee.java:48) ~[?:?]
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.enablePlugins(PluginManager.java:285) ~[server.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:4339bb7:317]
    at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:282) ~[server.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:4339bb7:317]
    at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:62) ~[server.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:4339bb7:317]
    at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15) ~[server.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.15-SNAPSHOT:4339bb7:317]

Waterfall

7. [FastLogin] Failed to save playerProfile StoredProfile{rowId=-1, premium=false, lastIp='127.0.0.1', lastLogin=2020-02-16T22:25:41.284Z} StoredProfile{id=null, name='Mamut_CZ'}
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry 'Mamut_CZ' for key 'Name'
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:425) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:408) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:936) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3933) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3869) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2524) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2675) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2465) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1912) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1251) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at fastlogin.hikari.pool.ProxyPreparedStatement.execute(ProxyPreparedStatement.java:44) ~[?:?]
    at fastlogin.hikari.pool.HikariProxyPreparedStatement.execute(HikariProxyPreparedStatement.java) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.games647.fastlogin.core.AuthStorage.save(AuthStorage.java:158) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.games647.fastlogin.core.shared.ForceLoginManagement.run(ForceLoginManagement.java:64) ~[?:?]
    at com.github.games647.fastlogin.bukkit.task.ForceLoginTask.run(ForceLoginTask.java:39) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:84) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-102]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_231]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_231]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_231]

8. [FastLogin] Loaded class fr.xephi.authme.events.RestoreSessionEvent from AuthMe v5.6.0-SNAPSHOT-b2377 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.

9. Please post the log at that moment.

Please follow the setup guide for BungeeCord on the plugin page

10. Hi,

I want to convert from local database to MYSQL. How can I do that without losing all the logins?

11. You could use tools like MySQL workbench for that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Can you help me with this?

[​IMG]

I'm now using MySQL. If a new premium player logs in the account is created but AuthMe stills asks for /register.
    If the new players logs out and logs in everything is normal.
    In AuthMe config I have this set to false.

Basically the first line in screenshot it's just says a player joined the game.
    The second line it's the password reminder.
    The third one is says that is registered with success.
    And the forth it's says that isn't registered.

Code (Text):
            # Does AuthMe need to enforce a /login after a successful registration?
            forceLoginAfterRegister: false

#1754 DewDrop, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  13. Please post your log. AuthMe seems to complain about the force registration process.

14. I sent you a private message with all the logs.

15. It seems to register the player correctly. Could you try to update AuthMe

16. Still not working. This only started since I moved both the plug-ins to sql. I tried reset the config, the databases and still nothing. I'm using also paperspigot.

17. Could you also update FastLogin. I've seen that you are using a very old version.

18. Hi, still not working with the latest Authme and development build of fastlogin.
    I don't know if it's important to say but I'm not using a Bungee setup, it's just a single server