Bukkit Fastplace || Skyblock/Factions feature || like on big skyblock/Factions servers || Good donater perk 6.2

This will help place blocks faster or let you level up your island Now supports SavageFactions

1. I have an idea for the plugin, it would require a big change but would work better
    command /fastplace 1-3
    instead of using horizontal or vertical in your commands just make it so whichever face of the block you place it on it travels that direction, so if i place it on the horizontal face then it will go horizontal but if i place it on the vertical face then it will go vertical

2. Thank you for your idea. I like your idea but i think i can do this when i have some time look forward to the updates. Thank you for using the plugin.

3. hassan7000 updated Fastplace || Skyblock feature || like on big skyblock servers || Good donater perk with a new update entry:

Revamped How the plugin Works || Made the plugin more simple

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Can you make the askyblock requirement optional? because I'd like to use this plugin on my factions server.

5. Sure in the next update What faction plugin are you using?

6. SavageFactions a FactionsUUID fork

7. Okay i will start working on it

8. thank you very much :)

9. hassan7000 updated Fastplace || Skyblock feature || like on big skyblock servers || Good donater perk with a new update entry:

Added SavageFaction support. Faction server can now use this plugin

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. No problem glad you like it

11. Could you add support for BentoBox (which has BSkyBlock and AcidIsland as addons)? And uSkyBlock would be great too.

12. Why not i will add them

13. Hey ! :D

Does the plugin support 1.13.1 ? :D

Thanks for your answer,
    TheIntelloBox ! :D

14. Hm i dont know but try it and if it doesn't work send the error to me and i will fix it

15. there is a much better way you could make this plugin function, if I place on the left face of a block the blocks go left, but if I place on the right face of the block then the block goes right, same for up and down. There doesnt need to be 2 "modes" like horizontal and vertical, you can make them both work at the same time

16. I have made it so that when you shift click it will place horizontal and if you dont it will place vertical to make it easier