1.8.8 FAWE Plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Maxi123A, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Hey,

I really need a plugin, that pastes a schematic with FAWE with a command. Something like that: /pasteschematic <schematic> <x> <y> <z> <world>.

The Problem I have no clue how to develop a plugin. I've tried to develop the Plugin for 6 hours now. With no success. But I don't have enough time to learn developing right now.

Can someone please help?

Thx

2. You tried for 6 hours, what have you done? Show us your code to help you, if you are looking for someone to create the plugin for you, you are looking at the wrong sub-forum.

3. I'am stuck creating a command with arguments. I don't think anybody can help me with that.

Okay, then I look for an other sub-forum thx

Which sub-forum is the right one?

4. Code (Java):
    public boolean onCommand(CommandSender sender, Command cmd, String label, String[] args){
        if(cmd.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("test")){
            if(args.length == 1){
                String x = args[0].toString();
            }
        }
    }
    That's a simple command with arguments.

However, as most people on the forums will say, I recommend learning Java beforehand as being spoon-fed code doesn't help if you don't understand it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It is not that easy. Creating a plugin is not a thing you can simply do. You have to learn Java and programming concepts such as OOP and design patterns beforehand which is a long process. Do not even try it if you do not have enough time. You should go to the Service and Recruitment section and hire a developer there to do the job for you. But do not except people to do it for free.