Solved FAWE

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Wilsoon, Feb 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't know if I should report this to FAWE, but I guess I should ask here instead and see if anyone can help.

So basically, I build and worldedit and use stuff like //walls quartz and //set quartz. I always thought it would automatically take "quartz" as "quartz_block". But everytime I did it, the quartz became full quartz slabs. That means if I were to middle click one of those blocks, it would give me quartz slab instead of quartz blocks, is there a way to change this?

2. I don't think there is (not 100% sure tho)

3. If you can take a little bit of more time, you can just set using the block ID'S instead of just typing the block names out.

4. I honestly feel using the block names are more easier, just didn't expect this problem. Didn't used to have it before.

5. What version are you using? Because I cant even do //set quartz. I have to type //set quartz_block and when I press middle mouse button it gives me normal quartz block.

6. 1.8, don't really plan to update though. Always kept my server at 1.8

7. djw

djw

I think it's possible but then you need to program. (I'm not 100% sure.)

8. It was fixed probably because it does not happen in 1.15.2

9. I'll try to mess with it's import or the jar itself, thanks!
    Yeah. I'm sure it usually doesn't work in the later versions so yeah. Thanks for the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.