Feather Board Placeholder Options

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by AeBad, Jul 21, 2018.

1. I am having an issue with changing some placeholder options inside of Featherboard.

Configuration:

Code (Text):
    progress_bar:
      can_rankup: "&a&lRANKUP"
      bar_color: "&a"
      needs_color: "&7"
      end_color: "&r"
      left_character: "&r"
      right_character: "&r"
      bar_character: "-"
    Although I have this configured, it still stays as the default values in game on a reload and also on a restart.

Let me know if there is anything else that you need.

Plugin Version: Latest
    Server Version: 1.8.8
    Placeholder Plugin Target: EZ Ranks Pro
    Placeholder Plugin Target Version: Latest

2. Hmm, this seems like it may be an issue with the plugin and it's something that the developer might need to handle. If anyone else knows about this issue and how to fix it then feel free to leave a response (most likely a plugin issue not a configuration issue though).

3. I have messaged the developer but then their automated response told me to come here so that's what I did.

4. Maximvdw

Benefactor

have you restarted? Please provide a /featherboard debug

5. When I do so, the link does not work and I get this error.

Code (Text):
    22.07 15:59:37 [Server] ERROR [FeatherBoard] Error in placeholder: {iteminoffhand:isoccluding}
    22.07 15:59:37 [Server] ERROR [FeatherBoard] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.inventory.PlayerInventory.getItemInOffHand()Lorg/bukkit/inventory/ItemStack;
    22.07 15:59:37 [Server] INFO at be.maximvdw.placeholdercore.placeholders.PlayerPlaceholderPack$45.getResult(PlayerPlaceholderPack.java:389)
    22.07 15:59:37 [Server] INFO at be.maximvdw.placeholdercore.placeholders.PlayerPlaceholderPack$45.getResult(PlayerPlaceholderPack.java:385)
    22.07 15:59:37 [Server] INFO at be.maximvdw.placeholderapi.internal.PlaceholderConversion$101.getResult(PlaceholderConversion.java:1211)
    22.07 15:59:37 [Server] INFO at be.maximvdw.placeholderapi.internal.PlaceholderConversion$101.getResult(PlaceholderConversion.java:1207)
    22.07 15:59:37 [Server] INFO at be.maximvdw.placeholderapi.internal.PlaceholderConversion$110.getResult(PlaceholderConversion.java:1328)
    22.07 15:59:37 [Server] INFO at be.maximvdw.placeholderapi.internal.PlaceholderConversion$110.getResult(PlaceholderConversion.java:1324)

6. Maximvdw

Benefactor

regardless if its working or not - do you get a link?

7. I do get a link but it is just the website then a /0. When I click it it says that the link is invalid.

8. Maximvdw

Benefactor

I know (tested), I am working on it

9. Maximvdw

Benefactor

can you try to create a debug using the latest version?