FeatherBoard/EZRanksLite placeholders dont work properly!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by DMEpepperoni, Jun 28, 2015.

1. So ezrankslite updated adding the scoreboard and renamed the placeholders to like {ezrl2_progressbar} so I am using the latest version everything but this is what happens: Whenever I restart I have to reload featherboard because the placeholders (ezrankslite) don't work properly and randomly during the day the scoreboard placeholders don't work too so that makes me restart the server cos featherboard reloads dont do anything. http://gyazo.com/83caa66c6a5c12111ed9965f6d39c317

2. And it only happens with the ezrankslite placeholders too I have the tokenenchant placeholder and it works fine.

3. clip

Benefactor

This is because I added the placeholders to Featherboard from Ezrankslite. This was only meant as a temp fix if you have read the discussion thread. I am not sure if it is a problem on maxims end with his api but I know that my methods to add the placeholders are correct. You will need to wait for maxim to get back from vacation to look into the problem. I have done everything correctly on my end to add the placeholders using his API and am not sure if there is anything I can do to prevent your issue.

4. so should I just use the {ezrankslite2} ones without the scoreboard?