Premium FeatherBoard [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Maximvdw, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Maximvdw

Benefactor

FeatherBoard 5 Release Information
    An alpha version indicates a development version of a software. It is unstable and purely meant for testing certain features or changes, rather than the coherent project.

The wiki page will not be updated until a stable release is made. Please consult this post for more information.

#1 Maximvdw, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. I download it when the update was release and it works with al placeholders in your other plgins, so cool, so I can use this plugin instead of the ezrankslite scoreboard :0 :)

Very nice plusing, nothing to say about your hard work :p

3. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Maximvdw updated FeatherBoard [XMAS SALE] with a new update entry:

v1.0.2 - Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Ty, it is advised to update ;) I couldn't change the file once the plugin was submitted :p

5. dwi

dwi

Looks cool, just one question. Does toggle turns on/off FeatherBoard globally or per user? I would love to see option for players to toggle scoreboard on/off for them. And option to make this toggle permanent or reset its state after relog, or default state of FeatherBoard for all new players (visible/hidden).

6. I'd get it if it was $5 for the sale.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Maximvdw

Benefactor

It turns it of for them personally until they log in again (I might add a config option in the future where it remembers it)

8. Is there something I can do to make HealthBar compatible, like setting a different scoreboard for each player? Wouldn't updating so many scoreboard at the same time cause lag?

9. Maximvdw

Benefactor

The thing HealthBar has is the updateScoreboard function. Every time that is called it overwrites the scoreboard with the (fakesb). I recommend this tactic:

1) On login or reload create a new scoreboard for every player (player.setScoreboard(Bukkit.getScoreboardManager.getNewScoreboard())
    2) Put your data in that scoreboard
    3) When the scoreboard needs to be updated just get the player's scoreboard with player.getScoreboard() and do your changes in there.

Ill see if I can be make a PR soon where it should make it compatible ;)

10. i have a question.
    can there be a world specific option.
    my permissions goes on all worlds. but i only want to show this sidebar on 1 world.
    is this possible? can you implant this?

11. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Ill check for a future update, didn't know there were primitive permission systems that were not world specific :p

12. The code is really messed up, it was my first plugin... I will probably recode it adding this as option :)

13. Maximvdw

Benefactor

:) well I noticed it was still for 1.7 anyway so no rush ;)

14. I'm still using 1.7.5, could you use the old "getOnlinePlayers()" that returns an array? Because I'm getting a NoSuchMethodEx. on startup.

15. Maximvdw

Benefactor

you cant. I sugges looping through getWorlds and count up the players in each world since that is compatible with both 1.7 and 1.8 (it wont work async. however)

16. Support for PlotMe, WickedSkywars & uSkyBlock?

17. But that's an error of FeatherBoard on my server, I'm not talking about my plugin.

18. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Ill check, but uSkyBlock will most likely not be supported since it is discouraged using it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Maximvdw

Benefactor

ow. can you pm the error? should be working on 1.7

20. OMG. I waited for this so long...
    What is orginal price and how long sale will last? I dont have money atm... I can only buy it next month.. ;[