Premium FeatherBoard [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Maximvdw, Dec 28, 2014.

1. With Featherboard, I'm displaying a Tokens variable made with Skript but it's displayed as "1.0" or "2.0", how do I remove the '.0' ? Thanks!

King regards,
    Camaloony.

2. It's nice let's see if I buy it

• Like Like x 1
  3. cindy_k

IRC Staff Wiki Team Patron

• Like Like x 1
  4. i had accses to this plugin I bought it not I dont did somthing change do I have to buy it again

5. Hello, one russian youtuber leaked your plugin! ().
    P.s it isn't advertisment!

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. DDR

DDR

7. :eek:
    A leaker!

8. Ich wollte nur damit Sie wissen

9. #2771 Faicu, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  10. Can someone help me make animations for the title? I'm really confuse.

11. I use the plug-in ColoredTags, when I installed your plugin I had lost in the tabla player prefixes, how can I fix it?

12. Hello! Great plugin, but I am looking for a staff placeholder!!! Anyone know of someone who has created one OR can my Developer add on to this plugin? I'd say hes a 5 star Developer but I wanted to know if I could add on if there is some rule or copywrite? Please get back to me soon with some legal stuff if I cannot or can / if it is illegal? Thanks!!

\\\\\\\ Riley from Chroma Network

13. I'm trying to display a Skript variable but it doesn't work, here is my code:

- '&eBoss Kills: &7{skript:TotalBossKills.%uuid of player%}'

14. Kan anyone send me a link to support/forum pls???????

15. Maximvdw

Benefactor

check main page.

16. Maximvdw

Benefactor

After talking to all test users the final requirements/goals for Fe4therBoard are set.
    It will still take a few months to finish but the development for the new major started

17. I've requested this multiple times through his freshdesk and each and every time no response was ever given. I had been asking for a couple of months.

I really hope that these placeholders can be introduced.

18. I was wondering if you can resize it and if you can remove the 3 at the end of the title.