Premium FeatherBoard [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Maximvdw, Dec 28, 2014.

1. {placeholderapi_vault_eco_balance_fixed}'
    {placeholderapi_playerpoints_points}'

Anyway to add commas to vault and player points?

It's not showing up as 1,000 - it's showing up as 1000

2. I crash everytime the scoreboard changes, it says the server crashed but it didn't.

3. And KillerMoney placeholders are broken, (API is changed) Hate the startup error xD

And remove kitbattle if you not update them since it error on startup

4. Can I use this plugin as API in my own plugins?
    So, is there any API documentation?

I've noticed that this plugin does not save into database board name
    I have organized customgui plugin to allow players choose one of predefined boards as they like.
    This plugin saves only toggle state (on/off) of player board
    I want to write a little plugin to save active player board name and then restore it when player joins the server

#3886 bottomdumber, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  5. So, is there only one way to get API documentation - decompile your plugin?

6. The main page?
    Un-obfuscating won’t work as the obfustication is heavy.

7. don't worry. I have experience :)

8. Why so you need the api anyways?

10. Code (Text):
    [22:04:27 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling FeatherBoard v3.23.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/persistence/PersistenceException
        at be.maximvdw.featherboard.FeatherBoard.registerManagers(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.BasePlugin.initialize(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.BasePlugin.onEnable(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at be.maximvdw.featherboard.FeatherBoard.onEnable(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:402) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at com.rylinaux.plugman.util.PluginUtil.load(PluginUtil.java:366) [PlugMan.jar:?]
        at com.rylinaux.plugman.command.LoadCommand.execute(LoadCommand.java:114) [PlugMan.jar:?]
        at com.rylinaux.plugman.PlugManCommandHandler.onCommand(PlugManCommandHandler.java:95) [PlugMan.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:651) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:637) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.aP(DedicatedServer.java:444) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:407) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:679) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:844) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.persistence.PersistenceException
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:466) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-5695bca-53fccdf]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:563) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:496) ~[?:?]
        ... 19 more

This is the best scoreboard plugin I have ever used!! But after I updated Java to Java 9, I couldn't use this plugin because the class loader has changed in this Java update :/ Could you please update FeatherBoard to Java 9? Thanks a lot~!!
    Java 9 Update:
    https://github.com/tobias/clojure-java-9/issues/3

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Buy it first: http://prntscr.com/hdiuqk

12. If you are not going to create API documentation, may be you will add the ability for players to select board name (+store into db)?
    Expected actions:
    1. config.yml: scoreboard-assigning: "PERMISSION"
    2. The player has permissions for several boards
    3. The player selects the desired board. Example: /fb choose|set|on|select <board_name> ***
    4. Additionally with on-off state the plugin stores the player board name
    5. Commands on/toggle display for the player selected board instead of default board
    6. On player join plugin displays his board (according to on/off stored state + config.yml:show-delay)

*** I recommend always turn on board when player select it
    With command /fb on syntax may be like: /fb on [board_name] (optional parameter)

+ (usefully) add please the ability for admins and console turn on/off and select board for the specified player like command option:
    /fb on|off|toggle|set ...... [-p <player>]

PS. Of course, I can simulate all this via an additional plugin, but I do not think this is the right solution.

#3894 bottomdumber, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  13. Maximvdw

Benefactor

I need more info

read the faqs
    you can disable the placeholder in the placeholder_***.yml

Support is not given to users who are not in buyers

Or you can use google
    https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/featherboard-api/
    [​IMG]

14. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Also if you would read the main page you would see that ALL the things you asked for already exists in the plugin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. My console is getting this error in the console
    Code (Text):
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at be.maximvdw.featherboard.FeatherBoard.onEnable(Unknown Source)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.BasePlugin.onEnable(Unknown Source)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.BasePlugin.initialize(Unknown Source)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at be.maximvdw.featherboard.FeatherBoard.loadConfiguration(Unknown Source)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at be.maximvdw.featherboard.FeatherBoard.initPlaceholders(Unknown Source)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.placeholders.aC.a(PlaceholderLoader.java:296)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.placeholders.am.<init>(MarriagePlaceholder.java:72)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.placeholders.Placeholder.registerPlaceHolder(Placeholder.java:2256)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.placeholders.am.initialize(MarriagePlaceholder.java:78)
    22.11 14:46:20 [Server] WARN java.lang.ClassCastException: com.lenis0012.bukkit.marriage2.internal.MarriagePlugin cannot be cast to com.lenis0012.bukkit.marriage2.Marriage

16. I have read main page. I know that commands you are talking about. But:

1. /fb show allows player to select multiple boards one over other and after /fb off + /fb on it shows only first board and this is not the last board I've selected. It is the first board from boards list in config (default board)
    PS. As I could understand, show/hide mechanics was done for events (combat, join, ...) and operates on scoreboard "stack" (push/pop).
    Then commands /fb off|on ignores this "stack" and operates only on first board via permission.

2. When player has permissions for several boards, then plugin does incorrect turning board on.
    First it says in console about duplicate board and that default will be as primary
    Second, plugin shows default board and after 0.5 seconds the board is disapeared (no errors in console and no exceptions)

3. Plugin does not store the board name for player after /fb show . As I said before
    and you confirmed it with picture
    [​IMG]

4. I have already made the plugin that uses this plugin API and does all I wanted, but as I said: "I do not think this is the right solution". The main reason: duplicate database (as yours + one column "board_name").

5. Why do not you want to improve plugin? I thought that suggestions for improving the plugin will be considered. I was probably wrong

Thank you

#3898 bottomdumber, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  17. Please check and fix this soon, thanks.

18. Maximvdw

Benefactor

post a debug dump