Premium FeatherBoard [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Maximvdw, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Is it possible to disable protocolsupport managing packets for the scoreboard and let viabackwards do that (not sure if viabackwards does that)

2. Maximvdw

Benefactor

No, since there is no api to disable it

3. Hey @Maximvdw , I purchased Featherboard but it's not letting me download it. Is there a time to process orders? I verified via Paypal that the transaction had gone through, just in case.

4. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Some transactions take 24hours to verify with paypal

5. Thank you! I was just asking because the other plug-ins I was purchasing at the same time went through instantly, so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an error. Just downloaded it :)

6. can I use skript variables in the scoreboard?

7. Hi, https://gifyu.com/image/foYS

I have an issue only existing on 1.16.x that makes the scoreboard glitch with empty lines showed in the gif posted above. We have tested with 1.8, 1.12, 1.14 and it work just fine with that versions. May this be possible to fix with a show-scoreboard-delay-switch-ticks option? So that it doesn't load instantly when a scoreboard switch and maybe doesn't glitch? :)

Nice to know:
    • We use KoTH https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/✅-king-of-the-hill-1-7-1-16-‍✅.6832/ for the scoreboard showed inside of the red box. So it switch between a Featherboard and that plugin inbuilt scoreboard. But the load issue only happends with the Featherboard.
    • The glitch doesn't happend all the times - it is a 50/50 that the scoreboard will be glitched
    • Server version Paperspigot 1.12.2
    • Featherboard version 4.30.0

I believe the suggestion above may fix the issue but I am open to other solutions.

Thank you in advance

Best regards,
    Goli

8. Edit: It seems like it happens on all versions now. But as I said above, making an option to have a delay before showing a scoreboard when a switch event happens to seem like a good solution.

9. How do I change the text scroll speed?

10. Maximvdw

Benefactor

changing the interval on the frame it is added to will change the speed.

11. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Yes, there are placeholders for skript available and alternatively you can also use placeholderapi_ skripts

12. Maximvdw

Benefactor

13. Is there a wiki i can look at for an example?

14. Maximvdw

Benefactor

the default config normally contains instructions on the speed of scrolls (news)
    Code (Text):
      news:
        # Lets create some animated news
        # News is something you need to write quick
        # and usually you don't want to spend ages on creating
        # some cool effect. That is why FeatherBoard features
        # several presets you can use.
        frames:
        - '<scroll width="29">&cAttention! &7Please do not forget to give this plugin a &e{star_galaxy}{star_galaxy}{star_galaxy}{star_galaxy}{star_galaxy}&7 rating!</scroll>'
        interval: 2 # When using preset effects. The interval will apply to that effect
        # Do you want to randomize the animation frames?
        random: false
    interval: 2 means that every 2 ticks it scrolls 1 character (20 ticks in 1 second so every 100ms)

interval: 1 would mean 50 ms (faster) and interval: 10 would mean 500ms

15. After many years of using this plugin it stopped working with error "being used on 38 servers. Plugin might be leaked". But it's impossible, no one has access to my files and spigot account

16. Maximvdw

Benefactor

hey, I've created a message on your profile a few hours ago. Redownloading the plugin will remove the warning. In the last 24 hours, 41 unique IPs (3 more since I created the message and 18 more since I created the post on your profile) were using the same file. Could it be one of your moderators had access?

17. I'm running server on my local server machine, server files are seen only in my local network and I'm the only person who has physical access to server. Reinstalled plugin, now it works.

18. Maximvdw

Benefactor

I've also PMed you with a question to analyze the problem further

19. Hi, we are trying to use Hex code for our Luckperms ranks but featherboard doesn't parse the Hex color with the {placeholderapi_vault_prefix} or {placeholderapi_luckperms_prefix}

upload_2021-4-1_15-0-44.png