Premium FeatherBoard [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Maximvdw, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Dacon

Supporter

Removed the plugin from my server, although the sidebar still shows after multiple restarts. Tried also doing /scoreboard objectives remove MINEVAST (name of sidebar) but claimed to not be found.

Also Statistics wasn't working very well with the plugin, kept showing random numbers and flashing to different numbers constantly

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I have problems where my Minecraft crashes upon entering the server and i have to relaunch, then it would be fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Maximvdw

Benefactor

You have to stop the server before removing it. Not just force stop the plugin.

You most likely have another scoreboard plugin running else that would not happen.

4. Wanna like help me with my issue in P/M as Its essential i can get it fixed. :p

5. Maximvdw

Benefactor

I really need to sleep
    It's 4am

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Dacon

Supporter

Would VoteParty or Healthbars cause this?

7. Maximvdw

Benefactor

As mentioned in the description Healthbars would cause this (in the description page look for a spoiler with 'Geeky explaination') on page 1 filoghost also made a quote on a remake

Screenshot_2014-12-31-04-30-10.png

#87 Maximvdw, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Just as a reminder the sale ends on the 3rd of January GMT+1 ;) happy new year everyone

9. {suffix} doesn't work, no errors or anything.

10. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Do you have a suffix in your permissions. What is your config

11. Yes i have suffix in my permissions.yml and am i able to get help with my other problem now?

12. Maximvdw

Benefactor

13. Theepwner

Supporter

There seems to be an issue with the mcmmo_powerlevel variable.
    http://pastebin.com/txJS3FjC

On player join this error appears.
    mcmmo version 1.5.01-b8

14. Maximvdw

Benefactor

what version of mcmmo are you using
    does it only show on login?

15. Theepwner

Supporter

Edited my post ^

16. Maximvdw

Benefactor

only on join, or does it keep spamming

17. Theepwner

Supporter

Only on join.

18. Maximvdw

Benefactor

It should not cause any problems, It seems it tries to get the placeholder too soon on player login I will remove the error in the next update

19. Theepwner

Supporter

I have another issue. mcMMO has the feature of using /mcstats to open a scoreboard that shows your mcmmo stats. Other scoreboard plugins let the mcmmo scoreboard override, but this one forces it away immediately.

Could you please add the option to allow it to override? mcmmo scoreboards are only temporary as well, and should automatically revert back to featherboard after a few seconds following /mcstats.

20. Maximvdw

Benefactor

You have to disable the scoreboard in the config of mcmmo (CTRL + F "Scoreboard" and disable everything saying "board: true")