Premium FeatherBoard [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Maximvdw, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Theepwner

Supporter

Yeah, I know of that option. Just was wondering if there was the possibility of allowing both to show.

2. Maximvdw

Benefactor

no sry atm that is not really possible

3. My Featherboard config is not about the suffix, i removed that i was able to get it to work.
    I still need help on my variable. Can i get assistance ???

4. Maximvdw

Benefactor

The error you send about your custom plugin is an error inside that plugin

5. Explain, I'm attempting to get the tokens vaule from reddis, but it keeps popping errors upon loading on the server.

I followed how your .doc said.

6. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Happy 2015 everyone!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Because the error totally has nothing to do with my plugin
    Code (Text):
    [21:32:00 INFO]: [BossShop] Seems like you defined a Points Plugin in the config... playerpoints. I hope it's installed on this server!
    [21:32:00 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling mrShop v${project.version} (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class org.black_ixx.bossshop.BossShop$1 from class org.black_ixx.bossshop.BossShop
            at org.black_ixx.bossshop.BossShop.init(BossShop.java:179) ~[?:?]
            at org.black_ixx.bossshop.BossShop.onEnable(BossShop.java:61) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:316) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:417) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.util.PluginUtil.load(PluginUtil.java:273) [PlugMan.jar:?]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.command.LoadCommand.execute(LoadCommand.java:114) [PlugMan.jar:?]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.PlugManCommands.onCommand(PlugManCommands.java:100) [PlugMan.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:181) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:767) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1043) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:880) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:28) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PacketPlayInChat.handle(PacketPlayInChat.java:65) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:186) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:81) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:734) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:289) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:584) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:490) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1649]
    [21:32:15 INFO]: Stopping server
    Its something inside your BossShop plugin

8. Getting an error with {ezblocks_blocksmined}
    Code (Text):
    [20:57:55 WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin FeatherBoard v1.2.1 generated an exception while executing task 1443
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: me.clip.ezblocks.EZBlocks.getBlocksBroken(Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player;)I
            at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.l.i.a(EZBlocksPlaceholder.java:30)
            at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.l.A.a(Placeholder.java:100)
            at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.a.d.a(AnimationStaticPart.java:28)
            at be.maximvdw.featherboardcore.a.a.a(Animation.java:52)
            at be.maximvdw.featherboard.b$a.run(BoardPart.java:158)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
            ... 3 more

/ezblocks does infact show the correct number of blocks

9. Maximvdw

Benefactor

what version of EZblocks are you using
    (@RyanM what version of EZBlocks are you using on that screenshot you made?
    )

10. clip

Benefactor

I am using 1.1.0.3, the latest version available. That error is because he is using an outdated version of EzBlocks.

11. 1.0.3

I'll update it to 1.1.0.3 and try, brb

12. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Could you update plz <3 :)

13. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Ok, let me know how it goes

Ty , :p was getting paranoia thought I broke things instead of fixing them xD

14. Updated both EZBlocks and EZRanksLite, works perfect now :)

Could there possibly be a way to shorten the EZRanksLite money placeholders with thousands being "k", millions being "m", etc?

15. Maximvdw

Benefactor

glad to see it is solved :)

16. clip

Benefactor

It is possible and a method to get the formatted balance is in the api class :)

17. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Its already added for the next release but my alcohol level does not advise me to upload something atm

18. clip

Benefactor

Do it! Lets have a drunk release night

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Maximvdw

Benefactor

and wake up in the morning with bad reviews.. nevarrrrr

20. Lol this plugin is so lightweight that I get this
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2