FeatherBoard Problem

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by xChampyyy, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, looks like many people here is talking without knowing anything about FB, anyways.

1. FB doesn't need PlaceholderAPI nor MVdWPlaceholdersAPI to use placeholders.
    2. The placeholder is {money}, needs Vault and a compatible economy plugin such as Essentials.

2. I got it to work yay!

3. I love how this was my thread and @Maxdoesmc decided to take over. My problem was never answerd..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Maximvdw

Benefactor

yes it was, you never replied

5. This actually is true.

What is your problem still then?
    @Maxdoesmc please create your own threads In the future.

6. @SoppeJam The scoreboard only shows up for opped players, whilst it doesn't show up for default players.

7. Did you set the board permissions right?
    Also read back the thread

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. You posted on his thread. XD https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/featherboard.298263/#post-2850224
    Also, let the record show that he also created two additional threads with the same exact message, both of which I reported and had removed by moderators. He's just a kiddo.
    Yeah, I noticed that as well, it would have been preferable for Maximvdw to have replied separately, as I had tagged him in one of the threads that got deleted before I saw the main thread the kiddo has posted (linked above), but... eh.
    Maximvdw did give you an answer; it's a permissions problem. If it's still not working, post your permissions file and tell us what permissions plugin you're using.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Okay, I fixed my problem. I just reinstall featherboard and it's fixed now. Thank you @Drkmaster83 and @SoppeJam

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mark this as sloved please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.