Feature ideas for VortexJump

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by zozidalom, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any ideas that I could implement in my new plugin?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maybe have the option to replace the blocks with a ring of particles?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Random ring creation?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you guys I like both of the ideas!

5. Nice Job! I can see this being super useful for people

My suggestion is to make the process of creating the hoops easier. Instead of having to select world edit points around each individual ring, the plugin could just search for valid rings within the vortex selection. Or even just require the player to punch the ring, then the plugin could iterate through adjacent gold blocks. As it is I could see it getting tedius having to create world edit selections for each ring.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ooh, that plugin message format's kinda hawt
    Small thing, but maybe a message saying they lost when they miss a ring and teleport back or win?
    And perhaps they could drop down to a certain spot only reachable by passing the rings, rather than being teleported back immediately upon finish or loss.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Number of tries you have to do before "winning" it ? I mean, for multiplayers it would be great ;) To see who is the beast at a certain parkour ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Great idea but it would be really hard to implement it since at the moment the plugin does not only work for rings it works for all kind of math shapes that are centered symmetrically. So it would be really hard to search for all of these objects in the area an validate them. Maybe I will try to add some kind of selection tool where you only have to click on one of the block os these shapes. Sry for my bad English I hope you understand what I mean.

The plugin has got already a placeholder (PlaceholderAPI compatible) that shows how many times the player has completed a VortexJump but definitely will add some more placeholders in the future.

This feature is already implemented. The plugin has a custom reward system. The reward can be basically anything that you want. You can just send a message to a player or a title or you can even execute commands or give the play money. I just did not show it in the video.

Thank you for all of you guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.