Solved Figured it out

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by savfsfcwdvcfs, Jul 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know exactly what I'm asking.... But nobody wants to chat with me privately so I can better explain it.

2. No offense, but most people here have better things to do than explaining half of a semester of IT privately to every single one who asks. You can ask the same things you'd like to ask privately in public, and other people who might have the same questions can learn from it as well if we answer in public. I'd really like to help you, but if you're blocking and don't get yourself into what we advise, then we hardly can.

3. First off, what are you on about "half of the It semester" LOL. Second off, I'd like to just privately share my screen with someone and just let them explain to me how to do it. It's probably 2 minutes of work.. I just don't know how to explain it. When I figure out how to do it I will reply to this thread with the solution and mark it as solved.

4. Code (Text):

private final Map<UUID, Report> reports = new HashMap<>();

public Optional<Report> getReport(UUID uuid) {
      return Optional.ofNullable(this.reports.get(uuid));
    }

about topic: you can't beacause this object does not exist, you have to initiate it, and ascribe e.g to field, and use getters for access via other package etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Message me your discord, I'll show you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.